Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

WISCONSIN Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Wisconsin - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, etc.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:54 AM

Question Info on an inmate?

Hi all, I have a new pen friend in Portage WI and only on my 2nd letter so yes early days, but all seems ok so far.

But I just wanted to fnd out a bit more about him as different posts of his ad are on different sites and say differnt things. I know he is due out but when I went onto Vinelink and other sites to find some info, everytime it comes up with the same thing:- NO INFO ON THIS INMATE.
Whats that all about and so frustrating. I know he exists!

Any advice would be apprecitaed.
Thanks
Zena (UK)
Old 05-05-2012, 03:25 PM

wisconsin circuit court access is the best place to go, i do searches on there all the time, but heres a couple websites to check wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl
and the doc website is offender.doc.state.wi.us/lop/
i hope that this helps you its all public you dont have to pay anything :0 if theres any thing else i can help with pm me
Old 05-05-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuffedlove View Post
wisconsin circuit court access is the best place to go, i do searches on there all the time, but heres a couple websites to check wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl
and the doc website is offender.doc.state.wi.us/lop/
i hope that this helps you its all public you dont have to pay anything :0 if theres any thing else i can help with pm me
Those are two great sites. I know that when I search my man on the inmate locator it doesn't come up either. His name is Christopher but they don't have the r on his name so maybe that is the case? You can also just search for his doc# there and it'll bring up his details.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:55 PM

Wat if the inmate is in CA?
Old 05-07-2012, 05:59 AM

Thank you cuffedlove I did find him on the Wi circuit court access but did not give too much info on his sentence etc. The other two I find many with same name but none were him, real strange.
But will keep looking...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:17 PM
hes home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena View Post
Thank you cuffedlove I did find him on the Wi circuit court access but did not give too much info on his sentence etc. The other two I find many with same name but none were him, real strange.
But will keep looking...
didnt give much info on his sentencing? It should give you all the info on the sentencing and give you info on his court appearances. You just have to click the right buttons

Old 05-12-2012, 03:36 PM

somtimes it doesnt give too much, like i know with my man, it just gives basics, but hes easy enough to find, I love the power of "google"!!! spend a few minutes bein nosey, youd be amazed whats out there just by doing a simple search, call me a search addict lol
Old 05-13-2012, 08:55 PM
hes home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuffedlove View Post
somtimes it doesnt give too much, like i know with my man, it just gives basics, but hes easy enough to find, I love the power of "google"!!! spend a few minutes bein nosey, youd be amazed whats out there just by doing a simple search, call me a search addict lol
well, ive been looking people up on ccap for 10+ years (it was the fun thing to do in high school when we realized we could look up other classmates, teachers and parents etc...) and i have yet to find someone who actually got convicted of something where it doesnt say much. When cases get dismissed, they dont say much. Heck, even my dismissed case for improper passing of a school bus has 8 entries and has something stated under the history and details. All i did was plead not guilty, they dropped it and that was my knowledge. But really 8 different things happened that i wasnt aware of (where it passed through different people).

The guy who killed my fiance has extreme detail in that case (the most ive ever seen) down to some things that happened in the court room.

So if you can only find the basics and the person youre searching is a convicted felon, make sure you know how to use the site.

And i totally agree! GOOGLE IS AMAZING My fiance was convicted in FL and they dont have a good site like ccap (theres is really just basics-hate it), so thats how i found more details on him!! google! google! google!