Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:56 PM

Default Going over po's head.. good idea, or not?

I've been on Probation since last fall. When I took the plea the judge said there would only be 3 conditions of probation 1.) avoiding a person. 2.) avoiding the area she lives in and 3.) paying fees. Initally I had to meet with my probation officer weekly, then it went to monthly. We had a planned a vacation out of state and I got the okay from the PO, then they changed me to a call in basis only where I no longer have to meet with my PO. Unfortunately, my PO officer changed when I went to call in status. This guy said no to the vacation. I've already paid over 1400.00 that I cannot get back. There IS NO reason for him to say no, I'm current in fees, have never given anyone any trouble and do not intend to. My lawyer says we can go back to court and ask the judge. Is it worth doing this? I have 5 years with this guy and am just wondering how much more trouble he can possibly cause me if I go over his head. Is there anyway of going back on a more monitored status? I dont mind going in every month if I could get the other guy back. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2012, 05:16 PM

Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,607 Posts

The chronos should reflect that the permission was previously granted. Prior to taking it back to the judge, you should spead with the supervisory chain for the office...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
Scott (05-05-2012), Starshine8 (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexLyn View Post
The chronos should reflect that the permission was previously granted. Prior to taking it back to the judge, you should spead with the supervisory chain for the office...

Thank you! I didn't know there was a chain in the office even. This guy has presented himself as the end all/ be all.