Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Oregon Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Oregon prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:24 PM

Default EOCI- Local #'s Does Hermiston Work? (yes, I've looked at the sticky) :)

So I set up a Pendleton # for GV and my guy was going to add it, but his cellie told him that others have tried with Pendleton #s and have been denied so now he's worried about trying it- its a 541-612-####, he was told that Hermiston, Umatilla, Athena & Pilot Rock will work- only Hermiston is available on GV- but it's not listed on the local # sticky to be local to EOCI, is it worth it or will it not make a difference.

We're paying $3ish to call from Pendleton to Portland as it is.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012, 01:57 PM

I have a pendlton number, not from google. I changed my number completly. It's 1.75 a 30min call! mine is 541-215-****

Old 05-21-2012, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatPDX View Post
So I set up a Pendleton # for GV and my guy was going to add it, but his cellie told him that others have tried with Pendleton #s and have been denied so now he's worried about trying it- its a 541-612-####, he was told that Hermiston, Umatilla, Athena & Pilot Rock will work- only Hermiston is available on GV- but it's not listed on the local # sticky to be local to EOCI, is it worth it or will it not make a difference.

We're paying $3ish to call from Pendleton to Portland as it is.
Well, there's no logical reason why GV numbers would be denied for having a Pendleton exchange, but GV numbers with a Hermiston (or Umatilla, Athena, etc) exchange would be OK. Maybe they were denied for some other reason besides being Pendleton numbers? Or I guess it could just be one of those DOC quirks...

It should be OK. I would tell him to try adding the Pendleton GV # to his list and then cross your fingers for luck.

If you're paying $3ish from EOCI to Portland, I don't think EOCI to a Hermiston # will be any less, although I'm not positive about that.