Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Arkansas DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Arkansas Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:19 AM
His wife 4 life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyMeche View Post
Sigh... That explains why my hunni didn't email me back this evening! He was so happy earlier today and even heard visit would be open this weekend... Guess that's probably changed now... Sigh hang in there ladies!
wow on the visit his dad was talking bout visiting him this weekend, but i will keep you laidies posted when i hear of something just do the same here, i pray that all of this will be over soon, and we can hear from our men again soon, i worry bout him in there.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:30 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,501 Times in 1,940 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyMeche View Post
It's not BOP, supreme court said they had to let them out the SHU everywhere. They had been locking them down before things happened. That's unconstitutional and sucks for all of them, inmates and staff. It's dangerous for all of them and noone wants it, well except for the pisces.

I am sure my man who has to spend 100 % of any sentence in shu for being gang validated (in California) will be happy to hear this.
Some states are reducing the number of prisoners in shu but you can bet that not all of any gang is in shu.
Perhaps they are just seeing an increase in their numbers and flexing their "power".
Whatever the case,I hope all your men stay safe
Old 05-03-2012, 08:53 AM

haven't heard anything yet today
Old 05-03-2012, 03:12 PM

still nothing
Old 05-03-2012, 05:48 PM

dammit, I can't believe this........I was wondering why I haven't heard from my son!
If you are wrong, I will stand
behind you for support!
Old 05-03-2012, 06:26 PM
His wife 4 life

I have not heard any thing either, so i called the prison and asked about the visits and they said no visits that they are on lock down til further notice, and they sound in her voice it sounds its going to be for a while, she did not sound to happy bout it either, so we just need to give each other support through this as i need it so bad, this is the hardest, waiting on letters to know what is going on, not hearing his voice telling me he loves me, not seeing him. it almost feels like he is not even here, but i'll keep posting on here when i hear of any thing, i hope you laidies will do the same, i pray our loves one will be safe and this will not last long, not happy
Old 05-03-2012, 06:28 PM

i can't believe it either......is this ever going to end????? i was really wishing that someone has heard something, anything. they must all be so mad right now....and that's the problem.....tempers fueling. i just wish he could come home right now!!!!!! we have 28 months to go but we're both so done with this whole prison thing. i'm sure everyone else is too. but this type of situation doesn't make it any easier. i just wish he could do his time in peace, i should say "we", cause i feel like i'm there with him. i think we all do. i don't mean to sound like a spoiled brat, but this is just so unfair. all this worrying is getting to me. i worry about him being in there as it is, now with this stuff going on i'm so afraid he'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time and something will happen to him even more so than usual. i hope someone hears something soon...if i do i'll be right on here letting you girls know..........
Old 05-03-2012, 06:33 PM

just saw your post sage after i sent mine........i hope this doesn't last too long.....it's just not fair.............i can't help but think that the longer that they keep them locked up like this the worse it's going to be when they do finally let them out. i miss my hubby so much too, i guess we should be thankful for the few e's and phone calls that we were able to get. i feel so bad for them, if there was ever a time that i wish i could just hug him it's now!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM
His wife 4 life

Quote:
Originally Posted by D's baby View Post
i can't believe it either......is this ever going to end????? i was really wishing that someone has heard something, anything. they must all be so mad right now....and that's the problem.....tempers fueling. i just wish he could come home right now!!!!!! we have 28 months to go but we're both so done with this whole prison thing. i'm sure everyone else is too. but this type of situation doesn't make it any easier. i just wish he could do his time in peace, i should say "we", cause i feel like i'm there with him. i think we all do. i don't mean to sound like a spoiled brat, but this is just so unfair. all this worrying is getting to me. i worry about him being in there as it is, now with this stuff going on i'm so afraid he'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time and something will happen to him even more so than usual. i hope someone hears something soon...if i do i'll be right on here letting you girls know..........
i feel you, i'm so tired of all of this prison stuff and so is he, he wants to burn e.v thing that has to do with prison, he dose not want to remember it and i dont either it has really stressed me out more with where he is at and what is going on in there i fear for him, but i so know what your feeling here.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:22 PM
His wife 4 life

Quote:
just saw your post sage after i sent mine........i hope this doesn't last too long.....it's just not fair.............i can't help but think that the longer that they keep them locked up like this the worse it's going to be when they do finally let them out. i miss my hubby so much too, i guess we should be thankful for the few e's and phone calls that we were able to get. i feel so bad for them, if there was ever a time that i wish i could just hug him it's now!
yes i to feel so sorry for them that has nothing to do with it, but just want to do there time and come home to those that love them, i wish i could but in his cell with him right now to help him through this time, but all we can do is send letters to them letting them know how much they mean to us and that we are here waiting faithful. I miss him so much it hurt, but will keep posting as i know any thing.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:17 PM

Yeah, this SUCKS!!!!!!

I will do the same.
behind you for support!
The Following User Says Thank You to bayoumom For This Useful Post:
D's baby (05-04-2012)
Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 AM

I called today and heard the same thing in her voice. I gotta feeling that this is going to last awhile. More than likely if they don't get out for a minute tomorrow it will be at least Monday till we hear cause they been locking them down all weekends anyway... This sucks soooo bad. I miss him. He also has a state charge running concurrently with his fed stuff and his PO came by today to do his home verification. It was so exciting and our home was approved and I really wanted to tell him. Something to make him smile you know? But I spent this day happy yet sad cause I can't tell him yet. I will send a letter tomorrow. Gotta feeling everytime they come off, something is gonna pop off.. Hang in there ladies!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveMyMeche For This Useful Post:
D's baby (05-04-2012), sage26 (05-04-2012)
Old 05-04-2012, 07:46 AM

nothing yet today
Old 05-04-2012, 08:16 AM

he just called me!!!!! it's 8:12am there. he doesn't know how long they'll be out for, guess they got a memo saying they'd be eating in the unit. and it was only a 5 minute phone call, hate those beeps!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:20 AM

good for you, girl!

I will wait patiently!
behind you for support!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM

just heard from my boy, they are on modified lock down because of the fight
behind you for support!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:02 PM

i guess they're going to be locked back in for the evening at 3pm. as far as i know they will be letting them out again in the morning.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:32 PM

Haven't heard from my hunni yet. Ughhhh... I'm sick of this!

Old 05-05-2012, 08:50 AM
His wife 4 life

I got two phone call from my husband, woohoo! he said that they are going to let them out for the weekend but just in there units, and he said mon they are going to go back to normal, maybe they well, and he said that this will not affect him coming home in june, he said a buddy of his just went home while they was on lock down, so glad to hear of that, i hope you laidies hear from your love one today.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:38 PM

glad to here that his release is not going to be affected by this, that's a relief.....i was worrying about that for you.......that would have been horrible. got to talk to my honey a few times today. it was funny cause i was going out to do some errands and he asked me to drive to the beach......which i did (boy he can make me move like no one else) and he called me back in a half an hour and we sat at the beach together! even though it's a little chilly still and it's cloudy there were a few people there walking their dogs, a young couple playing in the sand with their toddler and a few guys trying to surf.....yes, i described it all to him......it was nice, got him "away" from there for a few minutes. then we even grocery shopped together a little.........he can't wait to do that......already told me he's getting his own cart......i said yeah, and i'll be right behind you putting everything back on the shelves! i can see it now, he'll have the cart full before we get to the end of the first isle if i don't stop him no ramen noodles! is it me, or have any of you girls ever noticed that alot of men in the grocery stores seem to have ramen noodles.......everytime i'm near that section i always see men buying them! i have to admit, it always makes me smile though! can't wait till monday......hope all goes well..........
The Following User Says Thank You to D's baby For This Useful Post:
sage26 (05-05-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 08:38 PM
His wife 4 life

Quote:
glad to here that his release is not going to be affected by this, that's a relief.....i was worrying about that for you.......that would have been horrible. got to talk to my honey a few times today. it was funny cause i was going out to do some errands and he asked me to drive to the beach......which i did (boy he can make me move like no one else) and he called me back in a half an hour and we sat at the beach together! even though it's a little chilly still and it's cloudy there were a few people there walking their dogs, a young couple playing in the sand with their toddler and a few guys trying to surf.....yes, i described it all to him......it was nice, got him "away" from there for a few minutes. then we even grocery shopped together a little.........he can't wait to do that......already told me he's getting his own cart......i said yeah, and i'll be right behind you putting everything back on the shelves! i can see it now, he'll have the cart full before we get to the end of the first isle if i don't stop him no ramen noodles! is it me, or have any of you girls ever noticed that alot of men in the grocery stores seem to have ramen noodles.......everytime i'm near that section i always see men buying them! i have to admit, it always makes me smile though! can't wait till monday......hope all goes well..........
thank you for this i was worry my self to, sittting here reading your post just made me think of me and my man at the beach together, walking down the sand, i was reading some old letters that he wrot to me, Ahhhh!!! i can till he has change since he has been in fed prison, i know he still loves me in all, i just hope he dose not stay closed up to me like he is now. but yea i know bout the Ramen needles i like eatting them when i was living a lone. but not now. and that will probale be me and my husband at the grocery store,lol....i just cant wait
Old 05-05-2012, 11:52 PM

Heard from my hunni too today. He's busy trying to cheer me up cause I am grumpy as hell. He knows that being with him is one of my happy places and we haven't seen each other in weeks. I know I should be lifting his spirits, but I love that he knows when I need him to do that for me. It's hard being on this side of things and having access to everything except what you desire the most. Let's pray Monday goes well. I need to see and kiss my hunni.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:15 AM
His wife 4 life

I hope it dose to but i cant see mine til i go and get home have not seen him since last weekend of march sooooo ready to see him so bad.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:00 PM
His wife 4 life

he called me today and said that tue they are going back to normal even the calls. can wait to talk fo 15 mins agsin.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:48 PM

the calls are still only 5 minutes so far they were supposed to be able to go out for an hour this morning but it was stormy out. i do know that they went to the chow hall for breakfast and lunch. so far so good i guess!