Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Have you slipped?
Yes, once 95 9.41%
Yes, several times 151 14.95%
Nope, never 598 59.21%
I've thought about it 166 16.44%
Voters: 1010. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2012, 08:03 AM

wow some of these responses made me tear.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2012, 11:04 AM

i have remained faithful so far and will continue to....if you have to go out and get it elsewhere than you shouldnt be in a relationship in the first place.....yes men have needs, but dam if you cant control yourself the only thing you do is hurt your woman and your self respect.....i will feel real good when she gets out ..and i know she will ask if i was faithful....and i can look her in the eyes and say yes baby i was.......teresa you are my world and no one could replace you, so i dont feel a need to go look for anyone else........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thomasburgan For This Useful Post:
BABYDOLL1968 (07-06-2012), catherinec (12-14-2013), HisCaramelLady (07-10-2014), Sinner86 (11-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haswtch
Women have either the courage to speak up or the inability to shut up, depending on your perspective I guess
Lol true and that's a good one. I am a woman. And idont want to take over this post but I had to make that comment lol. Now I too wanna hear more from the men. Lol
Old 06-01-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdbflt
have not slipped in the past and will not this time no matter what. although I have been tempted with it on several occassions. we are not married but i intend to marry her so i couldnt face her if i gave away what is hers.....
Sweet I like that. Your lady has a very good man in you.if situations were reversed I would hope my man would be true to me like that. I have been tempted to slip on him many times. But I have not slipped and don't intend to. I don't want to hurt him like that. Ok gonna shut up now.this thread is for the men not us women lol
Old 07-24-2012, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skychickFL View Post
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know, how many of you have had a slip while waiting for your incarcerated women to come home? This came up in a conversation with a friend, who admitted he wouldn't be able to wait for his wife without having occasional, meaningless sex with another woman.
How many of you have actually slipped, and how many have remained celibate?
Only honest answers, please!
My wife just went in last week, she is nervous that I will not be here for her. Unlike many, maybe most people, I take my vows seriously... I love that woman I believe she is my soulmate. This is a bump in the road for us and I did take a vow of for better and worse... I honestly don't even think about being with anyone else..
The Following User Says Thank You to Donton66 For This Useful Post:
mikeq (01-10-2013)
Old 08-06-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasburgan
i have remained faithful so far and will continue to....if you have to go out and get it elsewhere than you shouldnt be in a relationship in the first place.....yes men have needs, but dam if you cant control yourself the only thing you do is hurt your woman and your self respect.....i will feel real good when she gets out ..and i know she will ask if i was faithful....and i can look her in the eyes and say yes baby i was.......teresa you are my world and no one could replace you, so i dont feel a need to go look for anyone else........
That's the cutest shit ever aww I love it sometimes I dont feel like my husband could possibly feel the way I feel for him bc he is a man but awwww that's the same way I feel for my husband love it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to CVicioso89 For This Useful Post:
UWotM8 (08-02-2014)
Old 10-29-2012, 09:19 PM

Not at all, it has never even crossed my mind!
Old 11-04-2012, 11:46 PM

I have been to this forum several times and finally found the thread about girlfriends or wives in prison and that was all i wanted to read what applies to men. I was glad to find it but i think with all the woman commenting in here the men have to go through so many posts to try to find out what other guys are saying. They keep saying they want the guys to reply and we cant get a word in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themaxdj For This Useful Post:
ferty97 (11-08-2012), obfresh79 (01-10-2013)
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 AM

To be honest......I have no desire for any other woman.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:16 AM

Default Love is been loyal until the end

the way I feel is that If I "slip" will be traitor to her, I won't do anything I don't desire if I were locked, but over all said, I don't need anyone else, I need her, and if right know we can have eachother bodies I have so many ways to love her, I fall in love with her since I met her and that was just looking at her eyes, I would wait as long as I'm alive for her, she has not being sentenced yet and I'm expecting something short but prepared for anything may come. She is My everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to dino74 For This Useful Post:
mikeq (01-10-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Hangin' in there - Super Mod

PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,942 Times in 7,126 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxdj View Post
I have been to this forum several times and finally found the thread about girlfriends or wives in prison and that was all i wanted to read what applies to men. I was glad to find it but i think with all the woman commenting in here the men have to go through so many posts to try to find out what other guys are saying. They keep saying they want the guys to reply and we cant get a word in.
Ladies, he has a fair point-Please leave this thread as a safe place for the gentlemen to share their thoughts- We ladies have our own forum for discussing the issue of monogamy and its importance.

In memory of Mrs. Dragoness

Speak your mind-
Even if your voice shakes

Specializing in pest control- Site Exterminator.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeBeau For This Useful Post:
RobinsMan (01-07-2013), sidewalker (01-01-2013), Wendy1918 (07-24-2014)
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM
C.B.

My wife and I have been married for 21 years. She is everything to me and I love her more every day. Even the thought of being unfaithful makes my heart hurt. She's not perfect. Neither am I, but she is perfect for me. I believe that God created us for each other and no-one else. I miss her so very much, but being with someone else wouldn't change that. Stay strong guys. Show your incarcerated loved ones they are worth waiting for.
mikeq (01-10-2013)
Old 01-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,281 Times in 626 Posts
Smile Do it right or dont do it at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROXYSMAN View Post
I think the bottom line is to be real with yourself. If you can't hang then do her a favor and hit the bricks. All that bs about men have their needs, that's weak. The way I see it is, if you can't look her in the eyes and say "You are the only one" then you might want to take a good look at yourself. I have been on the other side of those walls and for me to even think about hitting the sheets with someone else would be total disrespect to the lady that has my heart If you are serious about doing the time with your wife/girlfriend then do it. You will realize how important the decision is the day that she walks out of those gates. Would you be man enough to tell her if you did 'slip'? My beautiful lady has been down five years and has five more to do, I know my conscience will be clear on the big day. Do it right or don't do it at all. Good Luck to all!
I completely agree, do it right or dont do it at all. Doing time together doesn't mean however that our lives come to a halt but it does mean being loyal and being there honestly and open. The day she walks out of those gates will be the happiest day of our lives and I plan on being able to look into her eyes as I do today, knowing that she is and has been the only one.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:33 PM

Default I got my doozy!

Been cheated on f****d over, done wrong before while I was locked up, in fact it was one of the most hurt full experiences of my life, and to still be reminded of it today after 3 yrs gone by, controlling the anger has become a much needed skill-set in order to keep my freedom and besides the list is just to damn long and I ain't going out like that.

So, as far as cheating on my lady while she is locked up is concerned it's never gonna happen to me. Im not that weak!! Not that a few don't try cuz beleive me the serpents will! They even try and get you while your sleeping, It's like they want to get at her by sleeping with you while shes away.

Wouldn't ever want to inflict that pain that you get in your stomach when you find out all that went on while you were away! I wouldn't wish that crap on my worst enemy.

It's not me trying to be self righteousness like my hatters call it, It's just cuz I don't want or need to have sex with another female. I want my baby to know I am truly a good man and that she can depend on me no matter what. That's what a good man does for his lady. We show love not just say it!! And Thats What I DO!!!! :r ock:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkysGinger For This Useful Post:
DRPrincess (02-07-2014), Eadaoyn (12-20-2013), emandem999 (05-08-2013), InsomniaCT (05-26-2013), LifeTraveler (04-24-2013), mikeq (09-22-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 02:35 AM

Default never

it hasnt been all that long for me but i can 100% honestly say that sex, especially with anyone other than my baby girl has not even crossed my mind. i am far too busy trying to keep the home front under control and her letters written, business taken care of etc to remotely consider sex at all, let alone someone other than my wonderful woman! without her, sex doesnt even seem like a neccessity anymore.the only reason for me personally to have sex is to have that deep emotional intimate connection with my soul mate and her only. so there you go....from a real man....with real needs....that only one woman can meet
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beauxdilly For This Useful Post:
LifeTraveler (08-22-2013), mikeq (02-01-2014), MISSINGMYANGEL! (08-01-2014)
Old 08-27-2013, 02:59 AM

Hasn't been too long for us yet. Have I "slipped out" , no. Do I feel lonely and need someone to talk and relate to, yes. While I am angry and feel betrayed for what she has gotten herself into I was also cheated on by my ex-wife so I know how it feels. I honestly don't know what I'd do should the opportunity arise (no pun). It's nearly impossible to discuss anything with friends or family as I feel their reactions would be negative.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:07 PM

I may look like a poor victim being a man with the lady gone, truth is we both are and love is the answer.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:42 PM

Its been hard but so far no. Came very close once when a girl I worked with tried to give me oral sex. My body was begging for it but my heart just would not let it happen. Besides, my girl gives me the best sex I have ever had in my life and I knew deep down inside it would not measure up.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:21 PM

Default I have not even thought about it

I have a great wife that made some bad decisions. Never did I think that we would be in this situation. We have three beautiful children the last being diagnosed with autism.
I was lost the first month that she was gone. Stayed up many nights with the TV on not getting any sleep or eating. I think I lost 20 lbs in the first 30 days. I turned to Crown and coke for the first month. Then I worked out my my frustrations in the gym. I am now feeling much better physically. It's a wonder what frustration will do for you in the gym. I look better now than I did in college. Emotionally I have good days and bad days. I think about her all of the time. I cannot imagine life without her.
The most difficult time is with our beautiful 3 year old daughter with autism. She has truly brought me to a new level of the understanding of the meaning of patience.
I constantly say the verse Phil 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

We have now been married for 17 years. We have not been apart from the first night we met 19 years ago other than her being put in prison.

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle

I have not "slipped" and I will Never do so. I will take my marriage vows to the grave.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefloats1 For This Useful Post:
LifeTraveler (02-06-2014), Shayvalleygirl (04-07-2014)
Old 04-07-2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefloats1
I have a great wife that made some bad decisions. Never did I think that we would be in this situation. We have three beautiful children the last being diagnosed with autism.
I was lost the first month that she was gone. Stayed up many nights with the TV on not getting any sleep or eating. I think I lost 20 lbs in the first 30 days. I turned to Crown and coke for the first month. Then I worked out my my frustrations in the gym. I am now feeling much better physically. It's a wonder what frustration will do for you in the gym. I look better now than I did in college. Emotionally I have good days and bad days. I think about her all of the time. I cannot imagine life without her.
The most difficult time is with our beautiful 3 year old daughter with autism. She has truly brought me to a new level of the understanding of the meaning of patience.
I constantly say the verse Phil 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

We have now been married for 17 years. We have not been apart from the first night we met 19 years ago other than her being put in prison.

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle

I have not "slipped" and I will Never do so. I will take my marriage vows to the grave.
Absolutely beautiful post! Your wife and children are truly blessed to blessed to have you, and you to have them. The situation you are all in is only temporary, and can only make you all even stronger. Keep the faith, this too shall pass.
Hugs to you all!
~Stormy
The Following User Says Thank You to stormydaze For This Useful Post:
MarcellaRead11 (07-07-2014)
Old 04-26-2014, 11:44 PM

we just started out journey that will take 10 years. I have no intentions of slipping I lost her once already and I will not lose her again because I couldn't keep it in my pants.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:18 PM

My girlfriend has been gone for 2 months now,2 months left until her sentence.We are expecting her to be released that day.I've been faithful the whole time and hasn't even crossed my mind to be with another woman.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:19 AM

I can't imagine being with another woman.. I love my girl with all my heart..anything else would be lying to myself..not to mention I'd feel horrible when I saw her again
Old 08-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Fighting for my woman >:|

Quote:
Originally Posted by skychickFL View Post
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know, how many of you have had a slip while waiting for your incarcerated women to come home? This came up in a conversation with a friend, who admitted he wouldn't be able to wait for his wife without having occasional, meaningless sex with another woman.
How many of you have actually slipped, and how many have remained celibate?
Only honest answers, please!
This is my first time ever posting and im not 100% sure I'm doing it right... But I am absolutely sure im doing a lot of other stuff right. As far as I know this question is years old but it happened to catch my attention. Im a 33 y/o male w a fiancée in prison. My heart truly belongs to her and being a cheat is something I am just not capable of. I am fiercely loyal and I consider myself to be a man of honor. She knows me well enough to know I am not that type of man, and believe it or not my woman is 100% safe in my faithfulness. I have a woman in prison that trusts me out here alone being a man,and to go against that trust I would rather die. That's as honest as I can be...
Old 08-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Fighting for my woman >:|

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauxdilly View Post
it hasnt been all that long for me but i can 100% honestly say that sex, especially with anyone other than my baby girl has not even crossed my mind. i am far too busy trying to keep the home front under control and her letters written, business taken care of etc to remotely consider sex at all, let alone someone other than my wonderful woman! without her, sex doesnt even seem like a neccessity anymore.the only reason for me personally to have sex is to have that deep emotional intimate connection with my soul mate and her only. so there you go....from a real man....with real needs....that only one woman can meet
Thank you for posting this. I was reading what you wrote and it seemed odd because I felt they were my words coming from someone else. Stay strong and stay real. Its been over 2 years for me and nothing changes w time. Only these feelings become even stronger...not the other way around. Stand up for real men!