Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Pen-Pal Ads - HI, ID, IL, (IN NOT ALLOWED), IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prison Pen-Pal Ads - HI, ID, IL, (IN NOT ALLOWED), IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine and Maryland.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 02:57 PM

Default Illinois -- Male / 35

(this is a bio written by the inmate himself)

This is a glimpse of who I am, who I was and who I will be. My name is James K. Swan II. I am 6'3, 220 lbs, blue eyes, blond hair.

I did consider myself an entrepreneur of all things in life...good or bad. Making money pumps through my blood. I sold cars, painted for the Union, had my own business and brokered deals in drugs. Then I was arrested for Intent. My life came to a screeching halt! A 'brick to the face' halt!

Now I appreciate the more simple things in life: good food, a kiss, my family and great friends.

I still consider myself an entrepreneur. I had money when I was out, and I will have money when I'm released, but Legally!

I'm not a man to let someone take care of me and not work hard. I have future plans and goals. Just in case things don't go as planned (when do they ever?) I have backup plans, goals, and work.

I was arrested in my mid 20's, and I'm approaching my release. I've grown up but mainly I've matured from a boy to a man. I'd like to say I've evolved through my experiences, but it's an untested theory.

I'm looking for friends who can relate, or at the very least, not judge me for my past. I'm not into judging others either. I desire friends who are loyal, devoted, brutally honest, and have your back before you know you need it.

This is as honest as it gets.

I have photos online at www.myspace.com/jamesswan27

My current address is:

James Swan # K51323
10930 Lawrence Rod.
Sumner Ill, 62466
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread