Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Member Introductions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Connecticut Member Introductions Please post your introduction here if you are involved with the Connecticut prison system.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:05 PM

Default Anyone Have a Loved One in Radgowski?

Hello! I don't normally write up here, as I'm still new to this and not really comfortable chatting online as yet My Husband Just got moved to this facility a few days ago from a level 2 (Niantic Annex) not too happy He now has an immigration Detainer which I'm going to speak to a lawyer tomorrow about what I can do so wish me luck Anyhoo I was wondering how do you find out if the prison is on a lockdown?? My husband called me early in the day yesterday and said he'd call me later and I never got a call and then today still nothing??!! Please help...thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 07:13 PM

Default Omg

MY MAN has been there a month.....also.....i am flipping out now too he has not called me back tonight....he never does not call when he says but i called and he is not on lockdown...u can PRIVATE MESSGAE ME AS WELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownvixen23 View Post
Hello! I don't normally write up here, as I'm still new to this and not really comfortable chatting online as yet My Husband Just got moved to this facility a few days ago from a level 2 (Niantic Annex) not too happy He now has an immigration Detainer which I'm going to speak to a lawyer tomorrow about what I can do so wish me luck Anyhoo I was wondering how do you find out if the prison is on a lockdown?? My husband called me early in the day yesterday and said he'd call me later and I never got a call and then today still nothing??!! Please help...thank you!