Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prisons & Jails > Tamms Correctional Center - Illinois
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tamms Correctional Center - Illinois Topics and discussion specific to Tamms Correctional Center in Tamms, Illinois.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:55 PM

Default Help with Tamms (MSU)

I need help! My Lo was just sent from Vienna to Tamms, and from what I have read that Tamms is very strict, no phone calls or contact visits. He should be in MSU (minimum security unit). Im not sure if all the rules apply to both MSU and CMax tamms?? If someone can please provide me with any info on Tamms MSU that will be much help. PM me or reply to me -thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREELO View Post
I need help! My Lo was just sent from Vienna to Tamms, and from what I have read that Tamms is very strict, no phone calls or contact visits. He should be in MSU (minimum security unit). Im not sure if all the rules apply to both MSU and CMax tamms?? If someone can please provide me with any info on Tamms MSU that will be much help. PM me or reply to me -thanks!
Fear not! The Tamms MSU is not at all like the supermax part of that prison. You can have contact visits and your inmate can make phone calls. It should be just like the other minimums. The worst thing will probably be overcrowding, but probably no worse than Vienna!