Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Pen-Pal Ads - MA, MI, MN, MS, (MO Not Allowed), MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prison Pen-Pal Ads - MA, MI, MN, MS, (MO Not Allowed), MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the states of Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, (Missouri Not Allowed), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire and New Jersey.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Staying Positive...

Smile Michigan -- Male / 34 / Hispanic

Posting for a friend of my guy...

My name is David Guerra, I'm 34 years old, Hispanic male, 5'5", 165lbs, in good shape. I've been incarcerated 15 years for drug, guns and gang organization charges. I'm here for 7 more years as it stands but I'm still trying to get some time reduced. I've been locked up since I was 21 years old. I have 5 children - a son 14 years old, a 19 year old daughter and a 16 year old daughter. I'm still as active as I can be in my children’s life from prison. I'm from Flint, MI - born and raised. My likes are the usual prison things - lifting weights, sports and listening to R&B music. When I was home I enjoyed fishing, being with my family and traveling. All of which I plan to do when I get back home. At 34 years old I still feel and move as if I'm in my 20's, aside from the fact my hairs went thin on the top so I gotta rock the bald look. Being here I'm open to getting to meet any lady for conversation letters, visits or whatever. I believe a woman should be respected and appreciated so if given the change I'll do just that. Hopefully my brief description and life happening can be passed on to a special someone for me to fill some of this lonely time with... I have a good relationship with my children’s mother but time has grown us apart and left me alone the female companion end - I'd appreciate a change at a new friend.

David Guerra #288760
ARF
2727 E. Beecher St.
Adrian, MI 49221