Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Crime & Court Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Crime & Court Talk News and discussion on all things to do with crime and/or the court system.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarose

so break someones nose...
Then kill him... Oh yeah that is definitely excusable. You right martin is the horrible person in all this... (ha if that makes u sleep better at night!!.. Keep on keeping on..) ill leave it to god.. He'll take care of zimmerman ;-)

<3a.g & a.p<3
exactly!! God will make sure there is justice for trayvon! Boom!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya2007

Zimmerman did follow instructions. When the 911 told him that he did not have to pursue TM, he walked back to his car. When Zimmerman walked back is when Martin jumped him and slammed his face on the pavement. Why did Martin jumped him? Zimmerman did not pursue anymore, he was NO LONGER PURSUING MARTIN. Why is it ok when he walked back to the car for Martin to slammed his face on the pavement and broke his nose? You guys are saying its ok for a white person to be beat up but not a black guy.

All of you are not following the facts and are beleiving whatever a black panther will tell you. Im done! I don't need to continue with this conversation with those are racist themselves!
I'm not even black..
;-)

I'm far from racist.. thanks boo!!!

<3a.g & a.p<3

Last edited by mandarose; 03-27-2012 at 02:57 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to mandarose For This Useful Post:
Erics4ever (04-15-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 03:53 PM

Ms maya maybe you should find another news outlet. Didnt u know trayvon called 911 too they pulled his phone records. Oh im sorry you're only going by one article, you dont seem to be very up to date on your facts. Zimmerman had already said he followed trayvon, if he wants to change his story now that does nothing whatsoever to make me or im sure any other trayvon supporter change our minds about the situation.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:48 PM
PTO Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,552 Times in 9,288 Posts

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?? Zimmerman has not been tried and convicted. We are not privy to the entire story and the media hypes whatever will sell advertsing without regard for the facts.

We ALL have loved ones in prison, we all have a story that in no way reflects who are loved ones are. That being said, PTO has a Community Purpose, perhaps we should all take a moment to review it along with the Freedom of Speech Guideline:

PTO Community Purpose:
The purpose of the Prison Talk Online community is Prisoner & Family Support, Information and Assistance. While we welcome people with other view points seeking to learn more, anything beyond friendly questions will NOT be tolerated. PTO is not a forum open to debating whether or not anyone should be in prison, should prisoners and their families have rights, etc. Anyone who is hostile to our purpose will be immediately blocked from the community and all of their posts will be deleted. This will be the ONLY WARNING and no notice will be given.

• “Freedom of Speech”:
While we believe very much in the freedom of speech & expression, you DO NOT have an absolute right to say whatever you want in this community. Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed. Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited. PTO Administration has the absolute right to edit, modify, close or delete any content found in this community. While this rarely, if ever happens, we will not tolerate individuals or groups creating problems with the overall membership.

This thread is temporarily closed whilst I sort through it. Please take this time to reflect on why we're all here......and it isn't to be Judge or Jury.

Last edited by patchouli; 03-27-2012 at 06:10 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
MrsCetina (04-13-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveChris27

If you have been following this case you know that George Zimmerman pursued Trayvon Martin. He had the right to protect himself seeing that he did nothing wrong to warrant suspicion. Put yourself in this situation someone is following you in the middle of the night as you walk home from the store from getting a snack. You're doing NOTHING wrong. Just trying to get home. Some strange man you DO NOT KNOW starts following you. He ASSUMES that you're up to no good so he attemps to restrain you until the police comes. He has NOT identified himself so you have no idea who this is. WHAT WOULD YOU DO???? Only a fool would allow all this to go on and not react.Zimmerman took his job a little too seriously,got his a$$ kicked,and shot the boy like a coward. Martin was wrong for fighting back?? I THINK NOT. And that's not my opinion its a FACT.

And you know these to be facts because the media says that's how it happened? NO ONE knows what happened...the media releases the 911 tapes sure..bits and pieces..is it sad that this happened sure...all I know is I'm not buying into the media hype...I still believe in innocent until proven guilty...and I'm sure if Zimmerman was your loved one your opinions would be completely different. Just sayin

~★ Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,finds in your presence that life is worth while,So when you are lonely,remember it's true:Somebody,somewhere is thinking of you ★~ I Love You!!

Old 03-27-2012, 06:33 PM
PTO Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

This thread is now open for mature, civil discussion. Please review and keep in mind the Guidelines posted above. There will be no more name calling. There will be no more bickering. Dicussion is good, provided both sides listen to the other and keep it civil.

Personally, I'd prefer to wait until all the facts are in before jumping to any conclusion....but that's just me.
sidewalker (04-05-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodri73

And you know these to be facts because the media says that's how it happened? NO ONE knows what happened...the media releases the 911 tapes sure..bits and pieces..is it sad that this happened sure...all I know is I'm not buying into the media hype...I still believe in innocent until proven guilty...and I'm sure if Zimmerman was your loved one your opinions would be completely different. Just sayin

~★ Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,finds in your presence that life is worth while,So when you are lonely,remember it's true:Somebody,somewhere is thinking of you ★~ I Love You!!
Absolutely would not change my opinion......now that's a fact
Nope!! I'd be first person to be right there saying you need to be punished.. (I keep it that real)
Ask my family ask my man... nope!!!!

We failing our kids way too much these days smh..........
God bless America cuz we need it baddddddddddd

<3a.g & a.p<3
Old 04-05-2012, 07:02 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,848 Times in 10,395 Posts

The longer this goes on, the more information we get.
I heard yesterday that the news edited the 911 call that was aired on TV.
By that I mean they made it sound like Zimmerman called saying he was reporting a suspicious person in the neighborhood. He's black.

(makes him sound like a racist)
What they left out was the 911 dispatcher asking him the race of the person.

(btw.....I do think the shooter is a racist jerk, but thats besides the point)

I hate being manipulated. And the news did just that.

Each of these guys had the right to defend themselves.
But I think this stand your ground law is absurd.

That said, I want to know why the DA and the Chief of police went to the scene?
Not the usual way things happen (tho could also be speculation too)

Patch is right. We would need more info and hope we get the TRUTH, and not just what they feel like putting out there.

Anyone here who's had trouble can tell you, the news people rarely get it right, or give all the information. They gotta sell themselves ya know?

There is a nap for that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
MrsCetina (04-13-2012), patchouli (04-11-2012)
Old 04-11-2012, 04:14 PM

Well he's finally in custody!
But will he be convicted... we shall see!! -_-
Old 04-11-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Well he's finally in custody!
But will he be convicted... we shall see!! -_-
Let's hope he does! Atleast we got an arrest! God is good!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveChris27

Let's hope he does! Atleast we got an arrest! God is good!
Definitely.. I was watching news.. I teared when his mom spoke.. cuz I really do think what if it was my son.. its heartbreaking as a mother (well parent) !
God is good.. I pray justice is served
Old 04-11-2012, 07:42 PM
PTO Super Moderator

Donation Award 

I'm sure there were folks out there saying the same things when My Mr was arrested, for different reasons, but saying "Thank God he's been arrested" all the same I believe in debates over facts and whether or not something is an issue or a non-issue.......but I also believe we need to keep our Community Purpose in mind and not convict, condemn or otherwise malign others. Who knows, the Zimmerman family may well end up seeking support....and they will be as welcome as anyone else. That's why we're all here: Support, Information & Understanding

PTO Community Purpose:
The purpose of the Prison Talk Online community is Prisoner & Family Support, Information and Assistance. While we welcome people with other view points seeking to learn more, anything beyond friendly questions will NOT be tolerated. PTO is not a forum open to debating whether or not anyone should be in prison, should prisoners and their families have rights, etc. Anyone who is hostile to our purpose will be immediately blocked from the community and all of their posts will be deleted. This will be the ONLY WARNING and no notice will be given.
MrsCetina (04-13-2012), sidewalker (04-15-2012)
Old 04-11-2012, 08:48 PM

Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 21,373 Times in 8,011 Posts

What I'd like to see more confirmation of are these - is there verification of the tape of Zimmerman walking into the police station without a mark on him, and does he in fact have a record for domestic violence and another physical attack (if I recall correctly, it was on a cop).

If the previous charges are in fact true, we're really looking at a guy with a problem, who shouldn't have been allowed to carry a gun, had no training . . . a self-appointed vigilante with some bizarre axe to grind.

He's now indicted on murder two, so some questions should get answered.
MrsCetina (04-13-2012)
Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,848 Times in 10,395 Posts

I just hard that as well Nim, (previous arrests one for battery on a police officer and a drug possession charge I think? Not sure tho)
Ive also heard that the tapes aired showing Zimmerman exiting the police vehicle was not clear and he did have wet clothes (back) and injuries to his nose but who knows at this point what is true and what isnt.

I think the DA over charged this case. I hate to say that, but Fl has some dumb ass laws that make me think this type of action is going to happen more and more (people claiming self defense, standing their ground)
We shall all see how this plays out.
I think even if they went with a lesser charge, and Zimmerman plead to it, he'd still be doing a bit of time for it.
I just wish we could be privy to the facts when all is said and done.

(and they repeal that law)

There is a nap for that

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
MrsCetina (04-26-2012)
Old 04-15-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
I'm sure there were folks out there saying the same things when My Mr was arrested, for different reasons, but saying "Thank God he's been arrested" all the same I believe in debates over facts and whether or not something is an issue or a non-issue.......but I also believe we need to keep our Community Purpose in mind and not convict, condemn or otherwise malign others. Who knows, the Zimmerman family may well end up seeking support....and they will be as welcome as anyone else. That's why we're all here: Support, Information & Understanding

PTO Community Purpose:
THANK YOU i was thinking as i read all the post in this thread that it seems EVERY BODY has decided his guilt and is ready to pass on a sentence. remember...we all got people convicted of something.

Last edited by ~Christina~; 04-15-2012 at 07:45 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Christina~ For This Useful Post:
patchouli (04-15-2012)
Old 04-15-2012, 08:02 AM
Donation Award 

Agreed ! There's so many facts,lies,opinions,rumors, unanswered questions, imagine the trial boy ol boy its goin be a circus with all of this foolishness ! The facts we all should agree on is one thing for sure and two for certain a child's life was lost :-(

Last edited by LeBeau; 04-16-2012 at 11:06 AM..
Old 04-15-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving-him

Agreed ! There's so many facts,lies,opinions,rumors, unanswered questions, imagine the trial boy ol boy its goin be a circus with all of this foolishness ! The facts we all should agree on is one thing for sure and two for certain a child's life was lost :-(
That's the saddest part to me.. and ppl avoiding it.. like his life meaningless.. I see no excuse for him to be dead.. but that's my opinion.. but idk as a mother (parent) just breaks my heart ....
Could of... could be my kid one day

Last edited by mandarose; 04-15-2012 at 08:11 AM..
Old 04-15-2012, 08:16 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:

That's the saddest part to me.. and ppl avoiding it.. like his life meaningless.. I see no excuse for him to be dead.. but that's my opinion.. but idk as a mother (parent) just breaks my heart ....
Could of... could be my kid
Exactly, yes me being a mother & a mother of a teenage son ! This hurt my heart ! Yes we all have loved ones in jail, even if zimmerman was my son I would still have my same OPINION ! That doesn't mean I wouldn't love him, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a fair trial, any crime or action that occurs will have a effect and a opinion !
Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:

Exactly, yes me being a mother & a mother of a teenage son ! This hurt my heart ! Yes we all have loved ones in jail, even if zimmerman was my son I would still have my same OPINION ! That doesn't mean I wouldn't love him, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a fair trial, any crime or action that occurs will have a effect and a opinion !
I also wanted to say I'm not no ones judge or jury !
Old 04-15-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:

I also wanted to say I'm not no ones judge or jury !
Yeah I feel you..
Old 04-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:

Yeah I feel you..
Hug & love your child/children NOW,TODAY,TOMMORROW, AND ALWAYS ! Life is so meaningful,precious, truly a gift ! Trayvon's mother and so many other mothers/fathers no longer can! If I could ask ZIMMERMAN one question it would be, if you was able to go back to that day Trayvon's death took place would you still do what you did that day but knowing todays, outcomes,judgements & opinions ?
Old 04-15-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:

Hug & love your child/children NOW,TODAY,TOMMORROW, AND ALWAYS ! Life is so meaningful,precious, truly a gift ! Trayvon's mother and so many other mothers/fathers no longer can! If I could ask ZIMMERMAN one question it would be, if you was able to go back to that day Trayvon's death took place would you still do what you did that day but knowing todays, outcomes,judgements & opinions ?
I agree!!
& that's an interesting question..
Hmm.. I'm thinking he would.. cuz he believes he is right & quiet honestly doesn't seem remorseful.. he just frustrated he was arrested at all..
Old 04-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:

I agree!!
& that's an interesting question..
Hmm.. I'm thinking he would.. cuz he believes he is right & quiet honestly doesn't seem remorseful.. he just frustrated he was arrested at all..
He can show one thing but feel another and he could just feel what he shows cause we really don't know but Deep down inside, when he's alone in his cell just thinking, wandering and replaying that day over and over and his head hearing the cries of trayvon and seeing trayvon lifeless body, is he thinking I would of, could of,should of
Old 04-15-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:

He can show one thing but feel another and he could just feel what he shows cause we really don't know but Deep down inside, when he's alone in his cell just thinking, wandering and replaying that day over and over and his head hearing the cries of trayvon and seeing trayvon lifeless body, is he thinking I would of, could of,should of
True...

I guess we'll see the outcome
Idk how anyone can say he's been over charged (just yet) when we dk the evidence they saw to determine the charge (he could be and he couldn't be)

Only 3 ppl know what exactly happened trayvon, George, God
Sadly only one can tell the story
Old 04-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:

True...

I guess we'll see the outcome
Idk how anyone can say he's been over charged (just yet) when we dk the evidence they saw to determine the charge (he could be and he couldn't be)

Only 3 ppl know what exactly happened trayvon, George, God
Sadly only one can tell the story
LOL @ over charged! Anyways sadly only one can tell his VERSION of the story, thank GOD for the evidence the D.A has which hopefully plays a key part in revealing the TRUTH on what actually occured when Trayvon lost his life !