Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > UTAH Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

UTAH Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Utah - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, Visitation, Mail ,News & Information, etc.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 02:05 AM
grumpy12 grumpy12 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Phone Calls - What do I do to receive calls?

Do i need anything special for my husband to call me?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 05:28 PM
sweetdaisydream's Avatar
sweetdaisydream sweetdaisydream is offline

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Utah, USA
Posts: 382
Thanks: 279
Thanked 290 Times in 162 Posts

Yes. You need to fill out the form. Its the same as any other prison. I hadn't been able to find it online so I needed my guy to send it to me.
"... You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love ..."
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Marina1027's Avatar
Marina1027 Marina1027 is offline
Counting the days...
Donation Award 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 5,094
Thanks: 86
Thanked 265 Times in 195 Posts

Make it easy...send your phone bill to your inmate. He can get it approved faster that way.

Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Damon's Mom Damon's Mom is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wyoming usa
Posts: 9
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Phone calls

Ok, I was t6ld about the v connect thing, however, my cell phone isn"nt, nor will be, in my own name. Now what?
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:14 PM
GignZ's Avatar
GignZ GignZ is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 35
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

You can set up a V-connect account and fund it for any number. Mail the 1st page of your cell phone bill to your inmate -- make sure it has a name, billing address, account number and the phone number that you're trying to get approved. Also, make sure it is not a pay-as-you go or pre-paid phone.
Since the phone is not in your name, your inmate will need to list the name of the cell phone account holder on the form he fills out to get the number approved and will submit that along with the bill. The cell phone I receive calls on from my husband is in my mother-in-law's name and that has not been a problem. Good luck and hopefully you will get to talk to him soon!
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:06 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics