Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Quilting Forum
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Quilting Forum This forum is for discussion of issues related to the creation of and participation in any quilting projects.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:09 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

Default Printable Fabric Sheet question

Does ANYONE know where I can purchase "Printing Fabric Sheets" without having to order online? I would like to just take a picture somewhere and have them print it out for me but I have NO CLUE where to go.. I'm making a life size doll and I want to use it for the face. I know there is iron on transfer paper but it comes out too stiff. Anyone have any ideas on this since it's also done with quilting? A quilt is my next project I can't wait to try it out, I've never done one... But I need to finish this one first, all I have is the head left so I can sew it all together and wa-la I'll have my husband next to me in no time at all You can PM me if you prefer, thanks everyone...

Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 11:18 AM

you can get you some freezer paper and unbleached muslin... Take the freezer paper lay it down on your ironing board shinny side up lay your muslin right side up on top of the paper and iron it will stick to the paper then take a piece of printer paper and cut both the freezer paper and fabric to the same size and then take out all your paper and print on that... once its printed let it dry and then put a press cloth, (another piece of muslin) over top of it and press it again then peal off the freezer paper.

Always and Forever
Deborah & George

My George is Home
March 1, 2012

The Following User Says Thank You to or-mtwt For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (01-29-2012)