Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tennessee Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all Tennessee prisons.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:06 AM
ALWAYS HIS PROUDLY

Default System not updated to show we're married

Ok I know I don't post as much as I used to but need to get this out....How can TNDOC not have my marriage in their computer system? We got married 10 months ago and still not in the system. Now all the hoops we had to jump through to get married. I have visited my husband since we got married and used my married name, that was not an issue. My husband has placed his wedding ring on his property list so if he wasn't legally married how can he add a wedding ring on his list...also have sent in 4 copies of the marriage certificate...grrrrrrrr.
Now when it comes to speaking to the commissioner he had enough nerve to address my letter back using my madien name which was no where on the letter so your telling me your taking the time to write me back and stated that I am 'CLAIMING" to be his wife and took the time to figure out what my maiden name was and not take the time to see where the issue was...grrr
I guess when the questions and concerns are regarding my husband being taken off his meds and having ANOTHER heart attack in their care and the reason of the 2nd heart attack was because he was taken off his meds now all of a sudden you have no record that I am his wife and you can't speak with me....grrr well you know what they don't have to speak with me but they will tell the judge why they took him off his meds.....
Ok i'm done now......just needed to let it out.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 09:52 PM

The TDOC is the most messed up thing I have ever seen....some of the things they do remind me of a monkey trying to f**k a football.

It is hard for me to believe that the state (and CCA...Company of Crooks of America) can get away with some of the things they do.

One day, one day....there has to be some sense to this insanity.

I hope your hubby does ok

Tims Wife
Old 07-30-2011, 07:06 AM
Wearing my cranky pants

Unhappy

Hi Papisgirl! I haven't been around much lately either.

I am steamed to hear about how they have been treating you & Papi. Don't stop fighting the good fight & don't let them get away with it.

I had to write a letter to Gov Bredesen about the lack of medical care my man received in prison. And I sent a similar letter to the Commissioner...and let them know on there that I had cc'd the Governer with my concerns. The very next day my man had seen the doctor.

Have you written to and/or called the newspaper or the local TV news?

Stay strong! Miss chatting with you. PM me some time and we'll catch up!

Chantalley

The Following User Says Thank You to Chantalley For This Useful Post:
papisgirl (07-30-2011)
Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 PM
ALWAYS HIS PROUDLY

It's so old now but I always make my voice be heard, to know me is to love me...now he got shipped to another prison before he had his checkup with the cardiologist if it's not one thing it's another...but the devil always messes with you more the closer you get to your blessing....and I claimed my blessing for his parole in October...so bring what you will a true sister soldier can take what is thrown at her and build her future.....
Old 07-30-2011, 09:38 PM
JESUS LOVES ME

i filed a complaint with clinical services about my husband's medicine cuts that resulted in two heart attacks and emergency angioplasty. The nurse practioner who cut the meds at MCCX is no longer working at MCCX. In a week my husband was shipped to NECX, 150 miles further away from me. Jokes on them, he's getting better care at NECX, so I'll add the 150 miles to my drive for visits from Texas, happily !!
The Following User Says Thank You to pamelalynn For This Useful Post:
papisgirl (07-30-2011)
Old 07-30-2011, 11:17 PM
ALWAYS HIS PROUDLY

I do agree with the better care at NECX....when my husband was transfer to WTSP from NECX they took him off his meds and said they were too expensive and he didn't need them and presto another heart attack. I moved 8 hours for the second time and when I got back here they shipped him from WTSP so I didn't get one visit. That's how they think they are going to break you but no matter what they do my voice is always heard but am wise to pick and choose my battles.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:54 PM

Hun, when I married my man, I had to send a new visitation application to the visitation department to update my name change. Along with another copy of my marriage liscense. And a copy of my new DL. Its a bunch of junk. IDK how far my baby is gonna be when he does get his transfer but I will be very glad when he does. How long did it take for your man to get his??//