Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > The Wisconsin Forum Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Wisconsin Forum Lounge The Wisconsin forum's lounge... general chit-chat and things unrelated to the Wisconsin prison system go here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 04:57 PM

Default December chit chat.....

Hey ladies. I hope you all had a good thanksgiving. Mine was pretty good. I found out today that my boyfriends appeal was denied. I knew this was going to happen but it hurts like hell. The bad thing is I found out through the appeal courts website and I dont think his lawyer told him yet. Should I break the news to him or act like I dont know?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2011, 01:43 PM

Im sorry you are going through this. I say tell him. I know it will be hard, but I think it is best. What if he finds out you knew and didnt tell him? He deserves to know. I wish you luck.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Account Closed

I don't know if you made a decision to tell him or not, but I was faced with this very same dilema not to long ago and chose to tell him myself. He took it rather easy at first then later on he broke down behind it. He's all good now.

I think he's pretty much settled with the decision of them denying his early release. He's back to focusing on one day at a time and thankful that he does indeed have an out date, which is truly a blessing within itself. It can always be much worse. Believe that!

My Thanksgiving Day was just wonderful!
Old 12-07-2011, 06:31 AM

I did tell him and he took it better then I thought he would. He truly believes this is better for us and now we are going to try to work with the innocence project. I just can't wait for the day he can be home with me. Thanks for all the support ladies!
Old 12-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Account Closed

I'm glad that you got that resolved willsmomma. Now you can exhale and keep it moving forward when it comes to working with the innocence project. (smile) Remember everything in life happens for a reason.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:44 PM

I hope everyone had a good holiday. Things have been pretty crazy this month. For the first time me and the boyfriend are starting to drift apart. We love each other but ever since his appeal was denied it hasn't been the same. I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I'm scared its coming to an end. He doesn't seem to trust me anymore and we fight everytime we talk. I'm praying that we will make it through this tough time and things start getting better. I was married to a guy that didnt trust me and I can't do that again. Just wanted to give you guys a quick update and I hope you all have a good new years!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:06 PM

I also have my bf at CCI. Sorry I know I don't know any of you...but anyway my 2 cents worth: I'm not surprised by the way you describe he's acting. They all go through that, it's their defense mechanism. They feel so vulnerable and helpless to any of us out here that they can become insecure. Plus, face it, very few women can make it through the long haul faithfully. What they face is hard enough, they don't want to deal with lies and deception...so they try to push many of us away. That is my guess what he's going through right now. They all do it at some point, and if someone says theirs hasn't they just didn't notice. If you really believe in you, and KNOW that you can do it, fight for what you believe in! If you think this is a sign and you honestly don't believe this is for you, then let it go. I'm sure you can remain friends if things end with respect. Best of luck!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:18 PM

Thanks.... I finally did let him go. I love him more then anything, I just couldn't deal with the fighting anymore. I thought we both could handle this relationship but I was wrong. Today would have been 8 months for us and its been a hard day. Talked to him monday and he said that if we are not together then dont contact him and I haven't talked to him since. I'm hoping one day we can either work things out or at least be friends but I think its going to take some time for that to happen.

Just want to thank everyone for all the support you have gave to me... good luck everyone!
Closed Thread