Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > CANADA PRISON FORUMS > Lost in the Canadian System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Lost in the Canadian System Are you having problems locating someone in a Canadian jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 01-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Default Looking for Tommy Rabi of London Ontario

I am looking for my fiance Tommy Rabi. He was last in Pittsburg Institution and was released to a halfway house in the London Area. He tried to contact myself and our children close to the time of his release but I was in the hospital for emergency surgery at the time and we have lost contact since. I am hoping to contact him so he knows we didnt dissapear on him and we are still here. if anyone has any information or knows how i can try and track him down please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmuma3 View Post
I am looking for my fiance Tommy Rabi. He was last in Pittsburg Institution and was released to a halfway house in the London Area. He tried to contact myself and our children close to the time of his release but I was in the hospital for emergency surgery at the time and we have lost contact since. I am hoping to contact him so he knows we didnt dissapear on him and we are still here. if anyone has any information or knows how i can try and track him down please let me know.

You could write to him c/o Pittsburg Inst. and see do they forward the letter to him. You say he was released to a half way house in London, do you know where in London? Had he a job that you could send a letter in c/o? Perhaps you could send a letter to him c/o Parole Office or Social Welfare Offices? You could also try contacting the John Howard Society, The Salvation Army and the Homeless Shelters. Could he have been rearrested and is perhaps back inside? Have you tried googling him? Do you know where his family reside? Just some suggestions for you.

Hope you find him.