Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Pen-Pal Ads - MA, MI, MN, MS, (MO Not Allowed), MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prison Pen-Pal Ads - MA, MI, MN, MS, (MO Not Allowed), MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the states of Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, (Missouri Not Allowed), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire and New Jersey.

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 12:18 AM

Default Mississippi -- Male / 30 / Photo

For a friend of a friend....

My name is William Joseph Hogan. I am 30 years old, 5'10" and 216 lbs. I have hazel eyes and close cut hair. I enjoy physical fitness, wellness, and nutrition. I enjoy reading a variety of books, such as, suspense, history/historical fiction, health and wellness, medical dictionaries, and currently a dream dictionary. I love music. I generally listen to classic rock, country, or bluegrass, depending on my mood. I miss the outdoors as i enjoy camping, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, swimming and mud riding. I also miss the small things like watching movies, being lazy on rainy days, and playing with pets.
Due to a horrible decision, I am currently serving a life sentence. As I wish I could go back and change things, I can not, therefore I will live with this for the rest of my life.
Making the best of a bad situation, I spend my days increasing my knowledge of different areas of interest by researching and reading. Although this makes time pass, I would really enjoy a pen pal to correspond with. I currently have no pen pals and am anxiously awaiting new friendships or maybe more. So, please, feel free to write me soon.

William Hogan #151816
Unit 29-K-A-26
Parchman, Ms 38738
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0805091924-00_.jpg (66.6 KB, 115 views)