Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prisons & Jails > Michigan Jails and Federal Institutions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Michigan Jails and Federal Institutions This Forum is for all Michigan Jail Information and Links to Federal Information

Old 11-12-2011, 10:08 PM

Default William Dickerson Visitation information

I have a friend who is staying there currently and I have a few questions regarding their visitation schedule. My main two questions are 1) Is there a limit on the amount of days per week you can have visitor? and 2) Is there a limit on the amount of people that can visit per day?

From what has been explained he can only have visits one day out of the week and only two people are allowed to visit at a time. My hope is that if his parents go down to visit in the morning that I can go visit him that night without a problem.

Also, can anyone tell me if they are allowed to let you know if you are on the visitor’s list? When I spoke with someone last night and this morning they just gave me different times to call back to find out if I was or not but when I called this afternoon the officer said he could not release the information. It was rather confusing.

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links