Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 AM

Default I have a question - when will he come home???

My boyfriend was paroled, but he had to finish a class before he can be released... the class was over yesterday, anyone have any idea when he would come home! They didn't give him a date!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
PTO Staff on LOA

PTO Super Moderator Superstar of the Year 

Thanked 4,927 Times in 3,178 Posts

Welcome to PTO! I’m glad you’ve found us!

You have posted your question in the "Archives" of PTO, and I don't think many people will see it. I looked at your profile, and you don't have an "About Me" section, so I don't know which state your from. If I knew which state, I would move your question to that state's PTO Forum so you would get more info. I suggest you try posting your question in the state specific forum to get more answers.

I remember being overwhelmed by the size of the site when I first came to PTO. So here are some "tips" to help you out:

At the bottom of every page, there is a pull down menu with an index to all of our forums. If you scroll down the
Forum Jump, you'll see all the forums we have available, many of which will pertain to you & your situation. Be sure to scroll allll the way to the bottom and back up, just to see all the forums we do have.

State/facility specific questions are best asked in that state's forum. Just read the descriptor that is beneath each forum title and you'll be just fine

Click on the forum title to enter the forum, then click on a thread title to read that thread.

Reply by either typing your reply into the "Quick Reply" box or click on “Go Advanced” at the bottom of the thread. To quote the post you are replying to, click on the “reply” button at the bottom of that individual post. To subscribe to a thread, use "Go Advanced" and there is the option to subscribe beneath the reply box.

To create a new thread, look at the top of the thread list in any forum for a button marked "New Thread", click on that and it will open a window where you can give your thread a title and type up what you want to say or ask. When you are done, click near the bottom where it says "Submit New Thread" and your thread will be posted.

***If you ever have trouble finding a post you made, go to the upper right corner of the screen and click on your name. This will take you to your profile. Then choose "Statistics", in that screen, click on "Find all posts by..." and you'll get a list of all of your posts/threads***

You can also "subscribe" to any threads you post in by using the "advanced reply" and scrolling just below the text box.

Lastly, for now, if you ever get a message saying that your post or thread has been moved, all you have to do is click on the thread title within that message and you'll go right to the new location of your thread or post.

Also, be sure to review our Posting Guidelines.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me or any other Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:
patchouli (08-25-2011)