Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-31-2011, 10:04 AM
traviesita's Avatar
traviesita traviesita is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Califas...
Posts: 3,280
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,055 Posts
Default Kvsp~ june 2011 chat~

WELCOME TO YOUR JUNE CHAT....

CANT BELIEVE THE YEAR IS HALF GONE

LET THIS MONTH BRING MORE MAIL, PHONE AND CONTACTS...


__________________
Site Moderator:
Cali What you Need to Know ~
Arizona ~ Arkansas~ KVSP ~ Loving a Lifer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traviesita For This Useful Post:
Alwaysonlyu (05-31-2011), jenilynn (05-31-2011)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-01-2011, 11:48 AM
meximami707 meximami707 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ..
Posts: 3,147
Thanks: 3,275
Thanked 1,286 Times in 757 Posts
Default

HAPPY JUNE YALL!
MORE:
MAIL
VISITS
LETTERS
CALLS

LESS:
LOCKDOWNS
SLOW ASS MAIL

I GOT 5 MONTHS OR SO! WHOO!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meximami707 For This Useful Post:
ALWAYS HERE 4 M (06-01-2011), honeypg7 (06-01-2011), jenilynn (06-02-2011), traviesita (06-01-2011)
  #3  
Old 06-01-2011, 04:31 PM
WeAreArt<3's Avatar
WeAreArt<3 WeAreArt<3 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FiveWunOh,CA
Posts: 736
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default

LUCKy BiTCH! LOL JK yOU KNOW i GOT LOVE FOR yOU @MEXiMAMi707!lol HAPPy JUNE 2 EVERyONE! MORE MAiL,CALLs,& ViSiTs! HAVEN'T POSTEd iN A WHiLE! LOL SO THOUGHT I WOULd COME & SAy HELLO 2 EVERyONE AT KVSP!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeAreArt<3 For This Useful Post:
honeypg7 (06-01-2011), jenilynn (06-02-2011)
  #4  
Old 06-02-2011, 12:48 PM
ALWAYS HERE 4 M's Avatar
ALWAYS HERE 4 M ALWAYS HERE 4 M is offline
Still loving my hubby...
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,664
Thanks: 1,845
Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,147 Posts
Default

Ok I have a question for A yard ladies, has anyone made an appointmnet for this weekend? I called and the way the conversation went just confirms that this is going to be a very hectic visiting weekend. First off the visiting line says the program starts this weekend so I called and asked if A yard ladies need appointments. The Co who answered said he didnt know. I told him to please find out. He said yes they need appointments to visit thi sweekend tehn he proceeded to tell me they will be making the appointments when you arrive at the prison (8 visitors every half hour). WOW!!!! They are so confused over there. Please call and confirm whether or not you need an appointment before making the drive ladies!! Sounds very unorganized and makings for a disaster. good luck!!
__________________

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALWAYS HERE 4 M For This Useful Post:
honeypg7 (06-02-2011), meximami707 (06-02-2011), traviesita (06-03-2011)
  #5  
Old 06-02-2011, 03:31 PM
meximami707 meximami707 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ..
Posts: 3,147
Thanks: 3,275
Thanked 1,286 Times in 757 Posts
Default

16 for every hour basically?

damn..

im not an A yard lady but thank god im not lol to be dealing these bootsy ass c.o.'sNO OFFENSE YALL...

i think once the WHOLE prison is on the app. thing imma just show up at 1030 and not deal with them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALWAYS HERE 4 M View Post
Ok I have a question for A yard ladies, has anyone made an appointmnet for this weekend? I called and the way the conversation went just confirms that this is going to be a very hectic visiting weekend. First off the visiting line says the program starts this weekend so I called and asked if A yard ladies need appointments. The Co who answered said he didnt know. I told him to please find out. He said yes they need appointments to visit thi sweekend tehn he proceeded to tell me they will be making the appointments when you arrive at the prison (8 visitors every half hour). WOW!!!! They are so confused over there. Please call and confirm whether or not you need an appointment before making the drive ladies!! Sounds very unorganized and makings for a disaster. good luck!!
The Following User Says Thank You to meximami707 For This Useful Post:
honeypg7 (06-02-2011)
  #6  
Old 06-03-2011, 04:54 PM
menace's_lady menace's_lady is offline
It is what it is yo!
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Upper County San Diego, CA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 30
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

A yard on LOCKDOWN AGAIN!?? wtf...They were off this morning! uggh i think i'm gunna lay in my bed and cry all night!!! ='[
I was SOOOO looking foward to this visit!!!!!!!!!!
  #7  
Old 06-03-2011, 05:00 PM
menace's_lady menace's_lady is offline
It is what it is yo!
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Upper County San Diego, CA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 30
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALWAYS HERE 4 M View Post
Ok I have a question for A yard ladies, has anyone made an appointmnet for this weekend? I called and the way the conversation went just confirms that this is going to be a very hectic visiting weekend. First off the visiting line says the program starts this weekend so I called and asked if A yard ladies need appointments. The Co who answered said he didnt know. I told him to please find out. He said yes they need appointments to visit thi sweekend tehn he proceeded to tell me they will be making the appointments when you arrive at the prison (8 visitors every half hour). WOW!!!! They are so confused over there. Please call and confirm whether or not you need an appointment before making the drive ladies!! Sounds very unorganized and makings for a disaster. good luck!!
I spoke to them and they said you start making appts this mon (6/6), for next weekend. The officer told me that it doesnt apply for this weekend 6/4! That it was suppose to be "normal visiting" From what i was told it starts the next.. But now They're back on lockdown since 2day!
I had everything pack ready to leave in an hour and now this!
But anyways i hope this info helps.

Last edited by menace's_lady; 06-03-2011 at 05:01 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menace's_lady For This Useful Post:
ALWAYS HERE 4 M (06-06-2011), traviesita (06-06-2011)
  #8  
Old 06-06-2011, 10:32 AM
traviesita's Avatar
traviesita traviesita is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Califas...
Posts: 3,280
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace's_lady View Post
I spoke to them and they said you start making appts this mon (6/6), for next weekend. The officer told me that it doesnt apply for this weekend 6/4! That it was suppose to be "normal visiting" From what i was told it starts the next.. But now They're back on lockdown since 2day!
I had everything pack ready to leave in an hour and now this!
But anyways i hope this info helps.
Sorry for you A yard ladies. I was there over the weekend. And I must say things ran smooth. I'm assuming it was A yard Gym that was visiting cause they letting people know that at the end of their visit they can make an appointment for next saturday.

I find it very funny that A yard is the Pilot yard but they are always on L/D . So how would they know it works
__________________
Site Moderator:
Cali What you Need to Know ~
Arizona ~ Arkansas~ KVSP ~ Loving a Lifer
  #9  
Old 06-06-2011, 11:05 AM
WeAreArt<3's Avatar
WeAreArt<3 WeAreArt<3 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FiveWunOh,CA
Posts: 736
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita

Sorry for you A yard ladies. I was there over the weekend. And I must say things ran smooth. I'm assuming it was A yard Gym that was visiting cause they letting people know that at the end of their visit they can make an appointment for next saturday.

I find it very funny that A yard is the Pilot yard but they are always on L/D . So how would they know it works
Good Point! How will they know about the program.it will be hectic this weekend.My man's in B yard right now and just to make an appt for behind glass was such a hassel.The # is always busy now.I suggest A yard ladies who are regulars at KV should just make their appt. After their visits! The phone is always busy! :0 just a suggestion!
__________________
Love that is true never grows old.
* Elben Bano*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeAreArt<3 For This Useful Post:
menace's_lady (06-07-2011), traviesita (06-06-2011)
  #10  
Old 06-06-2011, 11:58 AM
traviesita's Avatar
traviesita traviesita is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Califas...
Posts: 3,280
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando'sWifey View Post
Good Point! How will they know about the program.it will be hectic this weekend.My man's in B yard right now and just to make an appt for behind glass was such a hassel.The # is always busy now.I suggest A yard ladies who are regulars at KV should just make their appt. After their visits! The phone is always busy! :0 just a suggestion!
And watch that is when the whinning will begin (no offense to anyone). But if I was an A yard lady I would be up there every weekend which I am now, so I would always be ahead a weekend from the people that dont visit that regular.

I know how frustrating it can get.
__________________
Site Moderator:
Cali What you Need to Know ~
Arizona ~ Arkansas~ KVSP ~ Loving a Lifer
The Following User Says Thank You to traviesita For This Useful Post:
honeypg7 (06-06-2011)
  #11  
Old 06-06-2011, 01:40 PM
meximami707 meximami707 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ..
Posts: 3,147
Thanks: 3,275
Thanked 1,286 Times in 757 Posts
Default

HappY Monday LadiEs and GenT
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meximami707 For This Useful Post:
honeypg7 (06-06-2011), jenilynn (06-06-2011), menace's_lady (06-07-2011)
  #12  
Old 06-06-2011, 09:07 PM
WeAreArt<3's Avatar
WeAreArt<3 WeAreArt<3 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FiveWunOh,CA
Posts: 736
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita

And watch that is when the whinning will begin (no offense to anyone). But if I was an A yard lady I would be up there every weekend which I am now, so I would always be ahead a weekend from the people that dont visit that regular.

I know how frustrating it can get.
Yeah!you visit A yard! Atleast you will know but I mean at times I feel bad about people who don't know cause the last time I went up there and came out a lot of people who were visiting love one's on A yard got turned down cause the Visiting Hotline was updated last minute Fri.like the shit they've been pulling lately is out of pocket! and now the pilot program going on.sucks!good thing I always call now.I guess I'm a paranoid now!lol i sure will be one of the whinners!lol cause i was on the phone for 2hrs tryna get an app. I guess that's life when your dealing with the prison system. Good Luck Ladies!
__________________
Love that is true never grows old.
* Elben Bano*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeAreArt<3 For This Useful Post:
jenilynn (06-07-2011), menace's_lady (06-07-2011)
  #13  
Old 06-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Mr Lonesome Mr Lonesome is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Valley, CA
Posts: 171
Thanks: 7
Thanked 122 Times in 78 Posts
Default

All i know is it pays off to be nice to the CO's! i had no problem getting my appointment for B yard. I called a CO she put me on hold and when the visiting phone line wasn't as busy she put me through and i got my appointment in less then 10 minutes. But i'm not looking forward to all the yards making appointments when it happens, because it will be crazy. Guess we just have to wait and see!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Lonesome For This Useful Post:
jenilynn (06-07-2011), traviesita (06-07-2011)
  #14  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:10 AM
jenilynn's Avatar
jenilynn jenilynn is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada <3 in Cali
Posts: 705
Thanks: 617
Thanked 364 Times in 226 Posts
Default

Hellooooo everyone! Hope everyone is having a good week. Does anyone know if c2 is able to make calls right now??

Traviesita- its true, if d yard was on appts I would be the one whining. I can only visit a few times a year and from far.. So if I didn't get an appt I would be hella mad, but things are the way they are I guess.
  #15  
Old 06-07-2011, 12:12 PM
meximami707 meximami707 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ..
Posts: 3,147
Thanks: 3,275
Thanked 1,286 Times in 757 Posts
Default

I DISAGREE with ALL OF U!!!! haha jk.

NAw,, MY own opinion it that ITS WAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER for the whole prison to be on apps. It saves time and drive.

Salinas Valley has it and IT was the best. THE ONLY THING is that they need to do the process better. You cant have 16 people go in at a time thats a fuken joke.

Hi my name is Martha. (its not lol) want to visit inmate George Lopez (lol) on Saturday June 18th and Sunday June 19th between the hours of 830 am and 1000 am. I prefer early morning apps. He is in building D Gym. His cdcr is 1234567.

Thats how it was done. I did it hella times for my homegirl. But no way in hell 16 at every hour!

OK! im done haha
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meximami707 For This Useful Post:
honeypg7 (06-07-2011), jenilynn (06-07-2011), menace's_lady (06-07-2011), traviesita (06-08-2011)
  #16  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:27 PM
menace's_lady menace's_lady is offline
It is what it is yo!
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Upper County San Diego, CA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 30
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meximami707 View Post
I DISAGREE with ALL OF U!!!! haha jk.

NAw,, MY own opinion it that ITS WAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER for the whole prison to be on apps. It saves time and drive.

Salinas Valley has it and IT was the best. THE ONLY THING is that they need to do the process better. You cant have 16 people go in at a time thats a fuken joke.

Hi my name is Martha. (its not lol) want to visit inmate George Lopez (lol) on Saturday June 18th and Sunday June 19th between the hours of 830 am and 1000 am. I prefer early morning apps. He is in building D Gym. His cdcr is 1234567.

Thats how it was done. I did it hella times for my homegirl. But no way in hell 16 at every hour!

OK! im done haha
I agree but only if they had a good protoccol to follow. Right now these CO's are just pulling sh*t out their asses and its very disorganized! But other than that i think it could make things a lot less hectic. Too bad most are lazy I'm an A yard lady and and i was calling monday from like 830am and i didnt get appt till 12:30pm! But if thats what i have to do to see my love then it must be done
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menace's_lady For This Useful Post:
meximami707 (06-07-2011), traviesita (06-08-2011)
  #17  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Snaps_wifey's Avatar
Snaps_wifey Snaps_wifey is offline
WE FOUND TRU LOVE 1~26~06
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 342
Thanks: 91
Thanked 194 Times in 121 Posts
Default

I'm an A Yard lady too.....I didn't call, instead I opted for the email option due to the fact that I'm at work during the call-in hours. I sent a email on Saturday at about 3:40 pm and got a email back Sunday at 8:01 am for confirmation of an 8:00 am appointment for both days this weekend. Considering that A Yard had visits this past weekend and they were allowing the visitors to schedule appointments in person, I was quite surprised that I got appointments that early!
__________________
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snaps_wifey For This Useful Post:
meximami707 (06-07-2011), traviesita (06-08-2011)
  #18  
Old 06-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Mr Lonesome Mr Lonesome is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Valley, CA
Posts: 171
Thanks: 7
Thanked 122 Times in 78 Posts
Default

I'm not sure why KVSP is just now getting up on times with the appointments. Other prisons have been doing this for years! I mean i would be more then willing to help them out. It's not that hard. Just have a couple phones turned on for me and i'll make all the appts myself! Hahahahahahahaha! No joke!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Lonesome For This Useful Post:
meximami707 (06-07-2011)
  #19  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:18 PM
meximami707 meximami707 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ..
Posts: 3,147
Thanks: 3,275
Thanked 1,286 Times in 757 Posts
Default

hi.. thanks for calling the APP line this is Mr.Lonesome and Meximami707 how can we assist you today?

haha imagine..

I know! Its true.. prisons have been doing this shit for years..

WHAT I DONT GET IS THAT WHY "TEST" 1 yard then start adding more yards..

its better que lo hagan de un madrazo lol then fuck it if it doesnt work go back to the carline it aint that hard.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE IFC or ICF lol GROUP.. dammet.. i think i mite get an app next time im der and Convince (sp) their asses to do it on the LAST FRIDAY of the month that way I can visit next day! lol Fuck it.. WE gotta fend for each other bcuz they sure as hell wont! =0/

woooo! im done... =0) haha

Last edited by meximami707; 06-07-2011 at 11:31 PM..
  #20  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:44 PM
EricsPrincess81's Avatar
EricsPrincess81 EricsPrincess81 is offline
I miss my man
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: SGV,CaLiFoRnIa
Posts: 498
Thanks: 27
Thanked 55 Times in 40 Posts
Default

I'm thinking the prisons should have their own type of "Prison Run Smoother Council" and share thier procedures with other prisons on how to become more efficient...I mean KVSP is actin like this appt. thing is rocket science when in fact all the prisons around them have it mastered! Just like Mr. Lonesome said we visitors can break it down to them on how IT WILL work...not this one yard at a time crap!
__________________


The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricsPrincess81 For This Useful Post:
meximami707 (06-08-2011), Mr Lonesome (06-07-2011), traviesita (06-08-2011)
  #21  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Mr Lonesome Mr Lonesome is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Valley, CA
Posts: 171
Thanks: 7
Thanked 122 Times in 78 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meximami707 View Post
hi.. thanks for calling the APP line this is Mr.Lonesome and Meximami707 how can we assist you today?

haha imagine..

I know! Its true.. prisons have been doing this shit for years..

WHAT I DONT GET IS THAT WHY "TEST" 1 yard then start adding more yards..

its better que lo hagan de un madrazo lol then fuck it if it doesnt work go back to the carline it aint that hard.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE IFC or ICF lol GROUP.. dammet.. i think i mite get an app next time im der and Convince (sp) their asses to do it on the LAST FRIDAY of the month that way I can visit next day! lol Fuck it.. WE gotta fend for each other bcuz they sure as hell wont! =0/

woooo! im done... =0) haha
Your post made me laugh pretty hard. I could just see us answering the phones now. Asking the callers who they are and totally forgetting they wanted to make an appt and just talking away! But hell i'd make the damn appts for them. How hard can it be??/?

They can call any other prison and ask how they do it! I mean hello you are ALL co-workers here at CDCR! Just sayin!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Lonesome For This Useful Post:
meximami707 (06-08-2011)
  #22  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Snaps_wifey's Avatar
Snaps_wifey Snaps_wifey is offline
WE FOUND TRU LOVE 1~26~06
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 342
Thanks: 91
Thanked 194 Times in 121 Posts
Default

Well ladies....found out that my love will either be heading to Ironwood or Centinela! I'm hearing mixed things about both of them....some people r saying that he doesn't want to go to Ironwood because of this reason and that reason, and some r saying he doesn't want to go to Centinela because of this reason, that reason.....they are both about 2 hrs and 30-40 minutes away from me which is about the same distance that Kern is from me! But I can say that I'm already not feeling the FVs at Centinela....for one you can't bring in no lotion, body cream or oil....Not trying to be funny but I'm black and will be straight ashy and dry without some type of lotion! Here at Kern you can take in Victoria Secret/Bath & Body Works lotion! And another thing, 2 changes of clothes! WTH!! I normally take in a nice sized duffle bag with about 6 changes of clothes including lingerie and stuff to lounge around in! If he goes there, I have some major adjusting to do! Ok my vent is over....thanks for listening!
__________________

Last edited by Snaps_wifey; 06-08-2011 at 12:28 AM..
  #23  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:26 AM
meximami707 meximami707 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ..
Posts: 3,147
Thanks: 3,275
Thanked 1,286 Times in 757 Posts
Default

dude jus walk naked im sure ur husband would love that!lol

ive heard bad shit about centinela too.. I heard Ironwood is better.. but then again.. politics, drama, bitch ass c.o.'s are everywhere.. lol

talk about being laid back.... SOLANO! omg!

look at me raiting prisons i sound like a cdcr groupielol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaps_wifey View Post
Well ladies....found out that my love will either be heading to Ironwood or Centinela! I'm hearing mixed things about both of them....some people r saying that he doesn't want to go to Ironwood because of this reason and that reason, and some r saying he doesn't want to go to Centinela because of this reason, that reason.....they are both about 2 hrs and 30-40 minutes away from me which is about the same distance that Kern is from me! But I can say that I'm already not feeling the FVs at Centinela....for one you can't bring in no lotion, body cream or oil....Not trying to be funny but I'm black and will be straight ashy and dry without some type of lotion! Here at Kern you can take in Victoria Secret/Bath & Body Works lotion! And another thing, 2 changes of clothes! WTH!! I normally take in a nice sized duffle bag with about 6 changes of clothes including lingerie and stuff to lounge around in! If he goes there, I have some major adjusting to do! Ok my vent is over....thanks for listening!
  #24  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Snaps_wifey's Avatar
Snaps_wifey Snaps_wifey is offline
WE FOUND TRU LOVE 1~26~06
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 342
Thanks: 91
Thanked 194 Times in 121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meximami707 View Post
dude jus walk naked im sure ur husband would love that!lol

ive heard bad shit about centinela too.. I heard Ironwood is better.. but then again.. politics, drama, bitch ass c.o.'s are everywhere.. lol

talk about being laid back.... SOLANO! omg!

look at me raiting prisons i sound like a cdcr groupielol
He definitely would LOVE that! Yeah, I've heard some stuff about Centinela to and I also heard Ironwood was pretty laid back for the most part.....but you're right, politics, drama, bitch ass C.O.s are everywhere! My uncle is in Solano....Only visited 2 but it is REALLY LAID BACK! CDCR Groupie...Too Funny!
__________________
  #25  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:08 AM
traviesita's Avatar
traviesita traviesita is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Califas...
Posts: 3,280
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaps_wifey View Post
Well ladies....found out that my love will either be heading to Ironwood or Centinela! I'm hearing mixed things about both of them....some people r saying that he doesn't want to go to Ironwood because of this reason and that reason, and some r saying he doesn't want to go to Centinela because of this reason, that reason.....they are both about 2 hrs and 30-40 minutes away from me which is about the same distance that Kern is from me! But I can say that I'm already not feeling the FVs at Centinela....for one you can't bring in no lotion, body cream or oil....Not trying to be funny but I'm black and will be straight ashy and dry without some type of lotion! Here at Kern you can take in Victoria Secret/Bath & Body Works lotion! And another thing, 2 changes of clothes! WTH!! I normally take in a nice sized duffle bag with about 6 changes of clothes including lingerie and stuff to lounge around in! If he goes there, I have some major adjusting to do! Ok my vent is over....thanks for listening!
Snaps you are too funny... I'm a lifers wife so give me a visit and I'll just take a small bag with Ky and were good.

Mexi.. you always crack me up.
__________________
Site Moderator:
Cali What you Need to Know ~
Arizona ~ Arkansas~ KVSP ~ Loving a Lifer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traviesita For This Useful Post:
Inhishands (06-14-2011), meximami707 (06-08-2011)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:36 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2013 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics