Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon Prison Visitation
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Oregon Prison Visitation All information & questions related to visitation in all Oregon facilities should be posted here.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:21 AM

Default Visiting SRCI

My boyfriend was transfered to SRCI in November from OSP. I live in Beaverton. If anyone is interested in ride sharing please contact me. I have been trying to go twice a month.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Devious View Post
My boyfriend was transfered to SRCI in November from OSP. I live in Beaverton. If anyone is interested in ride sharing please contact me. I have been trying to go twice a month.
My boyfriend is also in snake river and havent been able to see him since he got there. I am willin to share cost with you as I do not have a car or license to go

Last edited by Scott; 01-08-2011 at 07:07 AM.. Reason: Edited to correct quote formatting...
Old 01-08-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missn_m&m View Post
My boyfriend is also in snake river and havent been able to see him since he got there. I am willin to share cost with you as I do not have a car or license to go

We should exchange numbers and meet before hand. I am going again either the 21st or 22nd. He gets moved to IMU by feb 10th and then I only will probably go once a month. I have a car and a license and I put brand new studded tires on this winter. We made it over safely 5 times so far since 11/3/10 when he was moved. How long has it been since you have seen him?
Old 01-08-2011, 09:40 PM

Ok yeah sounds good ill pm you my number
Old 06-06-2011, 10:22 AM

Default snake river visiting

Hi
I'm in Eugene and would like find people to rideshare to Snake River. I have a good car and am very experienced driver. I could go once a month leaving on Friday returning after Sunday morning visit. I could go through Portland on my way, but prefer going through central OR. I will reply to all interested people.
Thanx
Debby Jean
Old 06-06-2011, 02:13 PM

I would go with you but my situation is a little different. My BF is in IMU so he only gets 6 hrs a month. Its not beneficial for me to stay at a $40 hotel for 2 days when I only get to see him for 2-4 hours. I usually go one trip and see him 4 hours and then the next trip when I know I only get 2 hours I get up at 3 - drive there and visit in the afternoon and then drive home same day. I live in Beaverton. How much does it cost you in gas in your vehicle?
Know that no matter where you are, I am there. You may open your eyes, glance about you and realize that you cannot see me, but do not be fooled. I am there. Close your eyes and look again, my love, this time with your heart.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:00 PM

Hi
Thanks for the quick response. I'm not set on the length of visits, but I would like to stay one night. Its 800 miles round trip and while I have always been the road warrioress, I like a little more comfort these days. I get 27-30 miles per gallon. So at 4 bucks a gallon it's about $115.
Its a chunk a change, that's why I'm trying to meet people that want to carpool.
Brian got shipped from OSP in january and I have only been once to see him. He brought it on himself and I'm still kinda PO'd about his attitude. But I really care about him so I will make an effort to go out every other month.
Maybe we can connect at some point.
Thanx
DebbyJean
Old 06-13-2011, 01:51 PM

I am going Saturday and then again probably the first weekend in July. If you wanna PM me your number I can call or text you. I go twice a month when I can afford to but definately could use help on gas or ride with you and help you with gas. I know a few ladies who go too who might be interested. How many spots do you have in your car?
Know that no matter where you are, I am there. You may open your eyes, glance about you and realize that you cannot see me, but do not be fooled. I am there. Close your eyes and look again, my love, this time with your heart.