Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

FLDOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Florida Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the FLDOC system should be posted here.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 07:28 PM
mistress175 mistress175 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default How do I file a complaint against a specific prison?

Hello If I wanted to file a complaint against a prison who would I contact regarding that? Please advise. Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Niki Niki is offline
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,875
Thanks: 6,851
Thanked 7,664 Times in 3,024 Posts

It kind of depends on what your complaint is in reference to. If it has to do with inmate or visitor issues then the regional director might be the place to start. If it has to do with medical issues I'd go to the Health Services Director. There is also a generic complaint form on the FDOC website where you can state your complaint and they will route it to the appropriate person- here's a link to the complaint form. Whatever you do I'd put my concerns in writing so there's a paper trail. If you make phone calls take notes and be sure to get the person's name you are talking to.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics