Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > SOUTH CAROLINA > South Carolina Prison Profiles > South Carolina - Level II Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

South Carolina - Level II Prisons Allendale CI, MacDougall CI, Evans CI, Ridgeland CI, Trenton CI, Kershaw CI, Tyger River CI, Wateree River CI

Old 03-16-2010, 04:28 PM

Default WATEREE Prison

Does any one have current info on this prison? My husband was just transferred there. Any info on what it is like there, conditions, visitation, and phone privledges will be appreciate. Also does any one have the number or email address to the company that is used to set up a pre-paid phone account?

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 05:32 AM

I hope I can give you the information that you asked about. The number to set up a phone account is 1-888-664-7839. and the e-mail address is www.epsicare.com. You don't have to pay right then unless you want to. Your husband will have to send you a sheet to get your phone number approved. It will ask for a copy of your recent phone bill but they do not require that anymore. It took me about 3 weeks to get approved. The visitation is split up by the alphabet.
visitation rotates Sat and Sun every weekend but is open to everyone on Holiday's and Fridays. Friday's time is 3-6. and Sat and Sun is 8-12 and 1-5. You can only go to one of the two on Sat and Sun. Visitation is ok. It's a big farm. They only have inside visitation. I haven't heard of anything bad happening and I've been visiting since Jan. If I left anyhting out just let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to sgrinstead For This Useful Post:
C's_girl843 (03-17-2010)
Old 03-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Faith~Hope~Love

Welcome C's_girl843, my man is at Wateree River. Been there a couple years at that facility. There's other links on here to tell you about it. Anymore questions, we'll try to help answer them for you.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:33 PM

Thanks sgrinstead amd cbdaniels05!!! I hope to be able to visit him soon. I know that I have been approved for visitation so can I just show up on a Sunday and visit with him or does he need to set it up somehow? thanks so much for the help...
Old 03-22-2010, 05:16 AM

He doesn't have to set it up. On his sunday his visitation hours are 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm. You have to choose one or the other. They will call him to come to visitation once you arrive. BTW the only items that you can bring are your Driver's license, and you car keys and the pay key that you purchase when you get their. Make sure that you lock your car. This past weekend may man's sister was at a visit with him Saturday and she said an hour or so into the visit they made a lady and her two kids leave because they checked the cars and hers and another person's wasn't locked. They are funny about that kind of stuff!!! The sad part was one of them drove all the way from North Carolina but they didn't seem to care. She left crying-- soo sad!!!!! Enjoy you're visit!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Inmates Wife

wow i never knew they did that but had a feeling they may try to check cars so i always lock mine and hide my purse. they made a man leave visit to be searched this past weekend also and ive never seen them do that either... C's girl- make sure you know exactly which day is his visitation day for his last name because it does alternate and it'll save you a drive. you can call the prison and ask to double check before you ride there and they tend to be very helpful. sometimes. have a great visit!

Missing My Husband