Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Massachusetts Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Massachusetts prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Stacy

Question Phone Calls from South Bay

My man was in Nashua St jail for ten days he went back to court on Tuesday and they sentenced him to 60 days in the Suffolk county house of corrections (South Bay) He has been trying to call me but it wont go through. I called correctional billing services they said I would be able to get his call in 3-5 days its been 8 days I called them and they said My phone company had a block on my line for collect calls from prison. Comcast said they don't allow them to go through something about they wouldn't be able to bill a third party or something. Comcast says ever since they went digital they stopped prison calls. Is there another company I can use that will send me a bill in the mail and I can just pay them? I know they were saying something about a prepaid account but I get one check a month and I used it to pay the bills so I wont have money again till next month. Things are hard without his income. I just want to talk to him to make sure hes ok and stuff. if anyone knows a company I can use to talk to him please let me know. I heard something about getting my own 1800 number not sure what that's about but any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 07:12 PM

You can even go to western union and sign up that way! My boyfriend is in South Bay in immigrations and I was going to sign up with western union but my schedule college and work i am not able to do it! So I do mine over the phone! But western union is one way to do it