Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

North Carolina Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all North Carolina prisons.

Old 12-12-2006, 12:50 AM
I'll always be his queen

Default Info on Craggy (Asheville)

I'm just doing some exploring here...he's getting kind of fed up with where he is. Does anyone know anything about Craggy in Asheville? General info, what educational stuff is available, how the ministry is (both Christian and Jewish traditions). Also, I saw something about prisoners there not being allowed to receive any packages? Basically, anything anyone knows would be appreciated. Knowing our luck, he'd get moved closer to home and then shipped somewhere else 3 weeks later. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2007, 09:05 AM

Nc Queen
Old 05-01-2007, 09:10 AM

opps sorry daughter hit the keyboard. but i live about 15 minutes from craggy, and i have been able to find out is that they can do work programs, even in some cases attend ab tech. but i know they have christian programs, i am however unsure about the jewish traditions. also i don't know about the packages but my brother (@ county jail) has been told they can only make calls twice a month. there is another facility a half a mile down the road at craggy called bcc,and as far as i can tell they are alot less strict on them there.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:58 AM

My husband is at Craggy right now, he is in the DART program and he likes being closer to home. They are strict on them but it is medium security. I'm not sure about packages, and their visiting hours are staggered. If you can get him there it is an ok place.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:31 PM

hello my name is jessica i have a fiancee in craggy prison his name is john i love him with all my heart. I live in linconton nc i was wondering how to get him closer to home he has 16 mths left and its hard to see him in asheville alot cause i have very little transportation can u help me on how to get him moved closer and i wonder if ur man and him has hung out where is ur guy now and what has he said about craggy? can u call me at 704-748-9414 or repluy back id love to talk to u more.?