Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > DELAWARE > Delaware DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Delaware DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Delaware Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:09 PM

Default House arrest question

anyone know how long after box is set in residence does it take to bring inmate home? and anyone know who the phone provider is at the central violation center is?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2007, 05:07 PM

Well, I've been on house arrest for the past 6 months... (I get off in two days!) and I've seen quite a few new releases being brought straight to the home confinement office from prison, still dressed in their DOC whites. Some of them even have their ankle bracelet on already. I wasn't brought to home confinement from prison, but I did have to wait a month before a box even became available. I'm not sure how much help I am, but good luck!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Vanquished
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,575 Times in 2,177 Posts

Thanks for your help amanda.. yes sometimes it does take a while to get boxes ..
Old 07-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Irrelevant, ignorant & ill-informed
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,113 Times in 521 Posts
Default Thanxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaFace1981
Well, I've been on house arrest for the past 6 months... (I get off in two days!) and I've seen quite a few new releases being brought straight to the home confinement office from prison, still dressed in their DOC whites. Some of them even have their ankle bracelet on already. I wasn't brought to home confinement from prison, but I did have to wait a month before a box even became available. I'm not sure how much help I am, but good luck!
You are a great person who is trying to help others. Thank you for that...............andy