View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 10:48 PM
child of god

wow...i havent had a chance to catch up with all the threads ,but i hope the one who started this is doing better.....all i can say is through all my drug addictions (and there were many ) i never saw the light and was suicidal...until i hit bottom and cried out for GOD. i have detoxed off many things plenty of times..was mainly a heroin addict/ speed balls...anything i could cook in a spoon (pills ect..) and then wehn i would come off all that on my inbetween NON ADDICT RUNS I SLAMMED SPEED INTO MY HANDS..MY POINT being..alot of never thought /or think we have a problem w/one drug as long as we can stop/but we usually substitute...and beyond any sense of reality.. LIKE I SAID I HAD BEEN LIVING IN A HELL...but nothing like the one i got a glimpse of or ever want to see again..i thank the lord for my recovery thru him everyday...nothing else has ever worked for me personally until i decided to be set free by his blood. its an effort in the beginning..a warfare,,but it is possible...and im here to prove it..after many o.d/s and suicide attmpts.. i hope u all find the peace in your life you can have and deserve to have , no matter what you have ever believed about yourself........YOUR WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

''let he who is without sin cast the first stone''

The Following User Says Thank You to bondservant For This Useful Post:
hakimshoney1st (03-28-2012)