View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:57 AM
LeBeau's Avatar
LeBeau LeBeau is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Oregon,at last!
Posts: 19,140
Thanks: 6,614
Thanked 23,014 Times in 7,141 Posts

The Ombudsman's office cannot help you with this.
I'm extremely sorry to say that until/unless you can get your record expunged, that rule about co-defendants is pretty much the final word.
If money is tight but you would like to speak to a lawyer about how to petition the courts to modify or expunge your record, it might help to remember that a great many lawyers offer a free initial consultation.

You can, and probably should, have another family member or close friend get approved so that they can take the kids to visit.

I'm very, very sorry I can't say anything more hopeful.

In memory of Mrs. Dragoness

Speak your mind-
Even if your voice shakes

Specializing in pest control- Site Exterminator.
Reply With Quote