View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tata079 View Post
How long did it take them to give him a tpm date. My love one have a tpm for july 2018 and we have not gotten a date or a address verification. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please help me. I just want to know a little insight only your's when did he get his TPM and when did he get his TPM date and how long did it take and when did they come out to verify your address thanks congratulations

Uhm, Iím not sure what Tpm means ???? But my situation is he got his release date as soon as he got sentenced. Like the same day. He went to court they told him 3 years told him the day he was getting out. We had already knew for quite some time...but my situation is, heís locked up in Minnesota & I live in Iowa, heís not allowed to leave the state so I have to come up there an stay with him An his parents so we can get married then heíll be able to leave the state an parole to Iowa, otherwise they wonít let him leave. not sure how long it takes to get my address approved an all that stuff cause we are not there yet love. Maybe you should google your boyfriends name ???? Thatís what I did it tells you their release date also has there recent mugshot An everything you need to know.