View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOGA62 View Post
Hi Born,

Just wondering will you be coming back to the US? Could you open a bank account in the US and then have the bank help you by making a payment out of your bank debit card to Western Union? Or is there a branch where you live where you can get a bank with a US Branch? Then a US debit card? Then you could have bank assist? Just a thought. There must be some way!

Yoga,

I have tried calling my bank in the states and they've informed me that theres nothing that they can do or help with unless i go there in person. Now that will be very hard to do as we have travel bans for international flights out of Australia at the moment we are under level 4 restrictions and can only venture out no more than five miles and have to wear the masks. We have the army patrolling the homes and streets. This coronia is quite the headache and pain at the moment as everyone is in fear. I've also written a letter to trump advising him that there are many family members who are living overseas that are helpless in helping their spouses re commissary and whether he could do anything about trying to help us all out. I'm not expecting a response but who knows.

Last edited by Born; 08-08-2020 at 08:21 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Born For This Useful Post:
do97jdl (08-10-2020)