View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 05:42 PM
YOGA62 YOGA62 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 212
Thanks: 164
Thanked 115 Times in 81 Posts
Default Bank

Hi Born,

Just wondering will you be coming back to the US? Could you open a bank account in the US and then have the bank help you by making a payment out of your bank debit card to Western Union? Or is there a branch where you live where you can get a bank with a US Branch? Then a US debit card? Then you could have bank assist? Just a thought. There must be some way!

Originally Posted by Born View Post
It all depends on where you live. If you're in the states then you can fund him and place money on his account. If you're overseas then you probably can't. It also depends on where he is if he's in federal prison then there nothing that i have found to help support or fund his commissary account as they only use moneygram, western union or money orders. But if hes county then you can fund his account via access corrections and jpay.
Reply With Quote