View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 07:48 PM
AyaStar AyaStar is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62
Thanks: 72
Thanked 58 Times in 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Born View Post
I have been trying all week, I've called the prison, written to the warden and councilor and they couldn't help as they only use money-gram and western union. I lost a $100 by using money-gram and then they closed my account due to being outside America. western union also closed my account for the same reason. Both western union and money-gram are owned and operated by western union. Western union international wire transfers are not accepted due to wire fraud guidelines. I have no-one in the U.S who could help me. I'm desperate to stay in communication with my husband. I also know how important it is to fund his account. I don't know who else to turn to or where to go i've done my research and have come to a dead end. So i thought of trying here. I'm reading all the federal posts but cant seem to find anything. Boy this is hard and i wouldn't wish this type of a life on anyone.

Thanks for your reply

Try contacting bop HQ directly. good luck!
Reply With Quote