View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 11:34 PM
Born's Avatar
Born Born is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: N/A
Posts: 793
Thanks: 421
Thanked 600 Times in 370 Posts

Originally Posted by YOGA62 View Post
Sending funds using the United States Postal Service

Inmates can receive funds at a BOP-managed facility, which are deposited into their commissary accounts. If you would like to send an inmate funds through the mail, you must use the United States Postal Service.

Please read and follow these steps carefully:

Wait until an inmate has physically arrived at a Federal Bureau of Prisons' facility. Locate Inmate Whereabouts
Obtain a money order. View Details
Send the money order to our central processing location. View Details

Thanks Yoga,

But that's not an option for me either.
Reply With Quote