View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 09:35 PM
bcbc_is bcbc_is is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: West Point, Va
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In virginia they don't do that in the way you mentioned. The counselor will evaluate you-at review-to determine if you get any point reductions and evaluate your behavior but in Virginia you have to file a motion to request sentence reduction and it has to be based on errors in pre-sentence reports-or laws that were missed that should have been considered. etc. I think every state should do like Oklahoma it would sure help cut down on prison overcrowding and get so many home much sooner. Most these people don't belong in prison any way.