View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 AM

Default Update

Hi All!

Once again I apologise for not being around. Me & hubby have been going through a very tough time since I returned home. He hasn't been coping at all well and it's so frustrating because there isn't anything I can do from here. He's been on parole nearly eight months now and by the looks of it will be off in February next year, so not long.

He doesn't have a driving licence due to losing it from a DUI he got before he was incarcerated. He then proceeded to buy a car and had been driving it for a few weeks before I found out. He lives out in the wilds and usually gets lifts to work but sometimes they don't show up so he then proceeds to drive himself to work and I can understand that he doesn't have a choice sometimes. He's working so hard and earning well and I'm proud of him, I really am but this scares the hell out of me because I don't want anything jeopardising his parole. I do understand it's difficult for him being without transport and a licence but he doesn't have long left & I'm so concerned. The last few weeks he's been trying his best not to drive and I'm proud of him but it doesn't stop me from worrying about him. I just wish I could be there, be that wife that can take him to work, shopping etc. But I can't until my I-130 is approved and that could be months.

Anyway, just wanted to vent and let you all know what's going on.