View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhheyrae View Post
My phone application got approved a week ago but I still haven't received a call from my boyfriend. I know the facility will provide the inmate with a notification that it's been approved...does that normally take a few days to reach them? I don't understand what could be taking so long for him to call me. He has money on his books so I'm beginning to wonder if there is a delay in getting the notice of approval to him?
Hi, I hope I'm doing this correctly.
I just had a friend having the same problem, and after asking her some questions I found out her problem was she hadn't set up her phone account. That may not be your issue, but I wanted to ask.

I noticed you said that he has money on his books, but does he have money on his phones that's two separate entities. He can purchase phone time through the inmate store or you can fund your phone account.

Have you set up your phone account ? I think it's CenturyLinkcorrections . (The site takes you to ICSolutions).
(Just Googled Arizona inmate phones and that's who it told me to go through). Sorry i can't post links or screenshots yet.

Sorry, If they have other phone systems that you can use, I don't know what they are.

You also might be able to call their visitation center and ask them if his phone has been set up yet. Sometimes things slip through the cracks and our poor guys pay the price.

Good luck I hope you get your call soon.

Last edited by Zeus&BugsMom; 08-16-2019 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Forgot name of phone account
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus&BugsMom For This Useful Post:
Ohhheyrae (08-17-2019)