View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 01:42 PM

Thanked 2,769 Times in 958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InquiringMind_5 View Post
Yeah, I have been very clear with him from the start (as soon as I realized he was in jail). I told him that I could be here as a friend and that was it. I told him I didn’t want him to get hurt in any of this, but he still runs away with his feelings. We have been communicating on the app. He didn’t try to hide the fact that he was in prison.

The term “companion” was my terminology just to make it short. He said he wants me to continue to talk to him and visit him (some day). He doesn’t care what I do “in the world” as long as I don’t stop talking to him.

I told him at one point that I want to hear from him how he ended up inside. It doesn’t have to be right away, but it is important. I don’t intend to drop him, but I do hope to learn if he regrets it, how he has changed etc. The man that I have talked to seems like a kind, intelligent, and wise man so I can’t help but think he must have changed over the years.

Thank you everyone for your advice here.
If you are communicating on the app he is using an illegal cellphone. No other explanation for it which is neither intelligent or wise. Don’t be surprised if that gets shut down real quick. Good luck to you because it’s not starting out in a great way.

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (11-02-2017), MizzyMuffling (11-02-2017)