View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 03:37 PM
smoser smoser is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 1,543
Thanks: 706
Thanked 805 Times in 512 Posts

Superior court is where they hold the higher, felony type charges, murders, violent crimes, big drug offenses. District court is smaller crimes, traffic, domestic, the list goes on and on. So you need to find out if your man was tried in superior or district court. That will determine which clerk of court you need to get the info from. If he was tried in district then it would be the regular clerk of court...if it was superior court then you need to get the packet from the superior clerk of court. Good luck!
Reply With Quote