View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 08:07 AM
gemma2656's Avatar
gemma2656 gemma2656 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Both in Ohio
Posts: 501
Thanks: 34
Thanked 242 Times in 181 Posts

Thanks guys. I am just a little confused though. I have asked around and here I was told to contact the Superior Court Clerk's office and some one else said just clerk of courts in the county he was sentenced in. I called the Clerk of Courts and they said to call the Court Recorder. They said for me to contact the Clerk of COurts. Why do I feel like I am getting the run around. I live 2 hrs away from where he was sentenced and can't afford to just take off and go up there. Why can they not make this easy for us lol. But anyway what is the difference between the Superior and regular Clerk of Courts?

Reply With Quote