View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Mommy4Two's Avatar
Mommy4Two Mommy4Two is offline
Truly, Madly, Deeply

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,391
Thanks: 3,134
Thanked 1,230 Times in 836 Posts

I'm assuming this was a felony case... If so, call the Superior Court Clerk's office in the county where he was sentenced. They should have all of the records on file. Here in GA, most of the courts have gone to electronic systems... You just go down and tell them you're looking for records on a criminal proceeding... You get on the computer and use his name or case number and it'll pull up EVERYTHING in his file... right down to motions and filings.... It's a little hard to decipher the meanings of some of the lingo, but the clerks are usually more than willing to help...

But like the above said also, if it was a public defender, contact their office... Even if his attorney is no longer there, they still would have his case....

And we're more in love and happier than ever!
Reply With Quote