View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 11:16 AM
God is the reason

I'm sorry for what you went through as well and I'm glad you realize that God always walked with you as he did with me. Thank you for your kind words, life was tough and we overcame, I hope other women going through the same thing would value their worth. I always thought why me but I was stronger than him in so many ways and he could not break me no matter how hard he tried, because oh boy did he try. I'm still standing strong ready for whatever else life has in store, hopefully good from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob's Girl View Post
Good for you! I gave 17 years and ran with our son. My family disowned me over it, choosing to believe his lies over my truth. I honestly thought when they saw how our son was they would realize the truth of the matter. Nope. God told me to run. He gave me an out. He showed me who my family really was even though I knew all along and didn't want to face/believe it. He gave me an out from them as well. He gave me everything I needed then took my ex via an aortic dissection. I still pray his heart and soul were right with God, but I am so very grateful he's not around anymore because he was stalking me and would destroy my new man any way he could. My family causes more harm than good, so I'm glad to be away from them as well. I love/hate hearing stories like yours because it makes me feel less alone. You are a strong woman and I love what you did and am very proud of you-*sister fist bump*
Jacob's Girl (09-29-2020)