View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 02:23 PM

[quote=AndyS;7690896]Listen, I get that you are disappointed that he is jeopardizing his freedom and your relationship but ignoring his calls is not the way to deal with it.

---

Good luck to you, Andy S. Thanks for your opine.I know what i'm doing and i am sticking with it as it worked for me, not necessarily for you.But, i am PROUD of mi self for not taking his calls, til' I was ready to do so and gave him time to REFLECT. So glad i did this for almost 11 days not 12, about 11 days or so.
-
+
Good luck to you too,with your loved one.I know EXACTLY what i'm doing and glad i did.I counsel others and inmate wives/inmate husbands/familia for years, work in field relevant and soon law school."I know exactly that i needed to do what i have shared here and it worked..Will be updating soon."Also to ALL who have bombarded me with such GENUINE and sincere kind Pm's, you're amazing,for which i have been receiving GRACIA. I have the update coming up soon.But working at mi counseling/consultin ctr right now.
I will update soon. Hugs and Blessings. Adios.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 01-05-2018 at 02:25 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
BearsLadyBear (01-11-2018)