View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 05:15 PM
JLS JLS is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Susanville, CA
Posts: 1,139
Thanks: 5
Thanked 331 Times in 152 Posts

Send a copy of the letter to the C&PR (Classification and Parole Representative) at the prison he is housed at. The C&PR is over the Counselors and the Records Staff. He will have the Counselor talk to the inmate and place a 'no contact' order as a condition while he is still incarcerated and as a condition of parole. The C&PR will also contact the Parole Agent to ensure the agent is aware of the issue.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLS For This Useful Post:
Junior'sQueen (06-28-2008), PTO-110524 (06-02-2008)