View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 09:42 AM
Carolina traveler

Thanked 3,598 Times in 2,470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny91 View Post
Hi I just was writtig because I want to know if anyone would know exactly what the charge a loved one was given what it means . They are currently in the kershaw correctional institution and they were sent to lockup for over a month going on now and all I could find from the public records was these charges

1. UNAUTH I/M ORGAN/PART STG OR STG ACT
2. POSSESSION OF A NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT

And on their disciplinaries it said:

“DISC. DETENTION FOR 30 DAYS“

I’m trying to figure out exactly what do rhose charges mean that they were charged with and also what does “ DISC. DETENTION FOR 30 DAYS “ mean exactly and when does that timing start exactly if it from the date that incident occurred

If anyone would know the answers please let me know I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance .
This is a charge for using a Green Dot card or similar prepaid debit card that is against SCDC policies. They have lost their priveliges and will be held in the SMU or lockup for a 30 days.
Denny91 (11-14-2018), fbopnomore (11-14-2018), patchouli (11-14-2018), safran (11-14-2018)