View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Mrs C

Thank you for your reply.
You have kids and didn't allow you to be home confinement right away?
My husband has a job waiting for him in April when he leaves the FCI,.. for how long he has to stay in the HWH vs. having weekend passes or stay home confinement?.
Whose decide how long in the HWH or for how long he has to stay there? or what conditions needs to be follow, beside complain with the rules, in order for him to be home?

Is there any way he can do the reaming HWH time at home confinement?
He is in RDAP program still, so he will need to continuo with support meetings
Thank you for your great help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddslady View Post
I haven't had a chance to look at the material that you posted yet, but I agree that it probably hasn't changed much. I was there from November 2004 through April 2006. Yes, long time...half was living there, and half was on home confinement. The length of time was because I went to boot camp. For anyone with questions, please be more specific in what you would like to know, and I will also answer whatever I can. I didn't find it to be that bad, but I was also the person who did what I supposed to do, and got a job as fast as I could, so that I could start getting passes as fast as I could. So, after about a month, I was out of there every weekend. It ended up being where I pretty much just slept there, and that was it. They did an expansion and built a new dorm while I was there, so that is one big change from 2001 anyway.