View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 12:53 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 11,408 Times in 4,737 Posts

Chemistry is a strange thing , its either there or it isn't and it cant be forced. Chemistry can mean different things, it can be how you get along with people I have got chemistry with friends and work colleagues ,we get along well and work well together we are compatible personalities. Then again there are those that are not compatible its no ones fault it just happens and you have to find a way to get along with or work with others in that instance.

There is emotional chemistry in a relationship if you share interests and enjoy good conversation and positive interactions. I dont think you need to have met physically for this to happen.

With a partner there is emotional chemistry and also the physical attraction chemistry.I believe like Sarianna you have to physically meet to know if that is there or not.Its not necessarily about physical appearance it can be a charisma or that certain something that just makes someone attractive to you. It also has to be on both sides.Most MWI seem to find it when they meet sadly some dont.

I have been on dates with some great looking people but there has been no click or chemistry. My husband is incredibly attractive to me. He isnt what I would have thought was my type. However, he has a smile that blows my mind and I love the way he throws his head back and laughs. He is perfect for me and our physical chemistry is great.

Is our relationship effortless , well we can talk for hours we make each other laugh we like the same things and find the same things funny so in a way yes.

However a marriage or relationship is like an empty bowl you dont get anything out of it unless you put something in it. You need to fill it full of love committment, effort, attention ,support, joy and companionship. Those things can take effort a good marriage or relationship that lasts takes effort. It doesnt just happen it is what you make it.

Sometimes we argue sometimes we have had a bad day and we fight. That is to be understood we are both big enough to apologise and we try not to leave it on cross words. That is normal for us our relationship isnt perfect just as we arent perfect we just normal people who love each other.

We live in a throw away society if things arent perfect we replace them we dont try and repair or mend. Well sometimes relationships need to be mended and that is now I see it.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.

Last edited by maytayah; 05-19-2019 at 12:56 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
ILLINOIS.PAL (05-20-2019), keywii (05-19-2019), Sarianna (05-20-2019)