View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:41 AM
scoopster scoopster is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,468
Thanks: 200
Thanked 900 Times in 586 Posts

also if no replies, take a copy to your congress officials, or fax, and they will submit it with their letter asking for a reply. I did this all the time when I was an inmate.

Plus state law makers for state records. Then I would get the records, never had to sue once. But warden was mad and said "here are your records", it was the state prison budget, 12 inches thick.
Reply With Quote