View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 05:01 PM
GaReform GaReform is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 823
Thanks: 472
Thanked 1,360 Times in 554 Posts

That is great that you're willing to help. Is he wanting to stay in Illinois? It's hard for anyone with a conviction to find housing but the SO label is really a deal killer. We are working on housing for my son in GA & even the state sponsored places don't allow them.

You might try reaching out to this advocacy group for help. Illinois Voices are connected with the NARSOL group but this is the Illinois based one.
Illinois Voices
Phone: 888-686-4237

There is also a connection of theirs called Hands Up Illinois. Here's a link to them You can click on the Contact Us link to get in touch with them.

Good luck & bless you for caring for your friend.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GaReform For This Useful Post:
Minor activist (08-11-2017)