View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:15 AM

Thanked 1,812 Times in 913 Posts

This is a never ending rollercoaster ride. You are the participant on the rollercoaster and he is the person who is pushing the buttons. GET OFF THE RIDE! Stop allowing this man to push and pull your buttons and put you on this emotional rollercoaster. I know it's easier said than done because we are not in your situation, we are not feeling what you feel, but trust me we have all been faced with a hard decision and had to grieve the situation due to our pain and loss of it not working out. I not only love the support of this site but often times the realism that a lot of my fellow men and woman offer. Please understand that the only one to get off this rollercoaster is you. Hugs. I truly sympathize with you but when you finally decide to get off and not deal with the rollercoaster of emotion you will finally start the healing process and begin to move forward. Don't let anyone treat you like a yo yo. Love and have the self respect to say I am worth way more than that. You can do this!
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.” ~William Blake
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutepixie For This Useful Post:
littlebeach08 (03-02-2017), seahag (03-06-2017)