View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:15 AM

Believe me after some time goes by and you start to heal and move on, you'll start to feel peace in your life as well as feeling your self-esteem and worth come back.

I used to think my abuser was my best friend. Now I see how blind I was now that I met my perfect good man. I remember him from my child hood 30 years ago and the difference is an absolute no brainer. It started w me telling him about Jimmy and he'd call and say "You're better than that and tell me how he got used by younger girls too."

Now my life is perfect and I'm truly happy with my real loving perfect man. Jeremy takes me out to eat, pays for stuff, took me to get a pedicure. We hold hands. He helps me. He's not selfish and truly loves and cares about me. Neither one of us would ever cheat on the other let alone even think about it. I don't have stress in my life anymore. You couldn't pay me to even deal with that I dealt with with this last clown loser.

You gotta let go of the toxic attachment, realize it's not healthy and not good for you and you are wasting years of your life that you can't get back. And he's just going to get out and be all about himself, other girls, you name it. Get away now and put the pieces of your life and heart back together.

Where there is great love, there are always miracles. We are each other's angels

Last edited by PrincessWarrior1; 02-28-2017 at 10:17 AM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PrincessWarrior1 For This Useful Post: (03-20-2017), fbopnomore (02-28-2017), littlebeach08 (02-28-2017), Sarianna (03-01-2017)