View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JISMOM View Post
Okay I have a quick question. My sons original out date was jan 2021 they changed it to july of 2020 and i am assuming it is because of the covid19 but they are not talking about sending him home on a monitor. Does anyone know anything about this monitor. do you need to have a land line phone in order to do this. I am told they will have no movement when they are on it cant work or do anything but stay in the house. is this true. My next question is if he chooses to not go home on the monitor will he still get paroled in july without it or will it go back to his original out date I am confused by this.
Actually in certain counties you do need a land line. There was a bill passed for them to receive a minimum amount of movement 4 hours per day. If they go home on EM furlough becuz of COVID there is no movement. There is another bill HB1115 in the senate to eliminate EM altogether for those who have served their sentence and wouldnt otherwise be required to have it (sex offenders). When he receives his parole stipulations you will know if EM is part of his parole plan. If it is they will come do a home visit versus just a phone interview to approve his parole site.

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-23-2020)